Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Surprisingly, I like her body quite a bit, even though there is some serious signs that she might be a wide-glide, I think the curves come together nicely. I'm not so much a fan of her face, though. I'm gonna give her a 76%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
25 going on 35 maybe.....and yeah, she's a butterface.....definitely NOT pin up material....if she was in the ghm thread, she'd score higher but as an |SSG? 7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Rita, 26, says her hobby is being a workaholic. Uh. Rita, you are far too young and attractive to be a workaholic. That will just make you old and crotchety, like us. So go on vacation, hang out at the mall with your gal-pals, live it up while you can. You’ll be old and crotchety soon enough. Trust us on that one. (Todd Gillis photo)

Very cute GND-type. Kinda looks like Marcia Brady from the Brady Bunch. 85%.

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,904
tboy said:
player, really? holy crap she's worth more n that!!!! i agree tho, lose the bleached hair and she'd be closer to a 9.5 than an 8.5/10

For some reason she just does not work for me, maybe I just can't see past the hair... Nope, I just don't think she is that pretty.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
jrOtv.jpg
dpz75.jpg
irl7C.jpg

[h=1] [/h] SUNshine Girl Starlotte, 20, originally from Carlin, NV., is a creative girl who has always loved burlesque and the beauty of femme fatales like Dita Von Teese and Bettie Page and has the raven black hair, gams and curves to match. A little secret about her — she was named not after screen sirens, but rather, a race horse. (Jack Bo

Well she's got a unique look I'll give her that......7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Starlotte, 20, originally from Carlin, NV., is a creative girl who has always loved burlesque and the beauty of femme fatales like Dita Von Teese and Bettie Page and has the raven black hair, gams and curves to match. A little secret about her — she was named not after screen sirens, but rather, a race horse. (Jack Boland photo)

Not a bad looking girl, I don't see any tattoos or piercings, despite her goth look, which would normally be filled with those sorts of modifications. I also like the originality of the poses: not really suggestive in any way, just original. Since she's a burlesque dancer, I'm sure she could've gotten even more suggestive, but it probably couldn't make it into the pages of the Sun. 85%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom