Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
tboy said:
blackie, you beat me to it...the name krysta and the face rings a bell......i don't know if she's been an ssg or not....but she sure looks familiar......

Yup, the Sun websites are back up and running again. I did a quick google on her name, and she appeared before in February. The only difference is that she was calling herself a country singer before, and today she's a rock'n'roll singer, so she can't make up her mind about what genre of music she does. She also seems to have a highly creative set of lingerie to display, which seems to imply that she may be quite good in bed. However, her upper body seems a bit wider than her lower body, which is a bit disconcerting. I'm still sticking by my previous 88%, just for her lingerie.

Here's her previous photoshoot: Krista-Lee, 2012-02-03

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Khloe is 19 years old and hopes to become a famous model and a Playboy Playmate. In her spare time, our girl enjoys doing gymnastics and tanning. She likes guys who are strong and have a nice butt. We sure are glad we wore our leather pants today! (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency)

That hairstyle looks like it came straight out of the 1970's. Considering Hugh Hefner is into this sort of bimbo look, she might very well make it into the pages of Playboy. However, apart from the platinum blonde disco-queen look, I don't see any of the other body modifications that today's girls do, such as tattoos and piercings, and breast enhancements. Given that, and that she seems to have a naturally fit body, I am going to rate her an 84%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
well, hef loves manmades so that is a given that she'll have to get some but in the far left, looks like she has a great body but in the far right one piece? ewwww

7/10

btw, dare i say it I think this is the look that most women think men want.....if they only knew!!!!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jennifer is a hard girl to pin down. Always on the move, the brown-eyed 24-year-old likes to keep busy. And we mean busy. She enjoys cooking and drawing or watching movies in her quieter moments. But you can also find her biking and kayaking or spending time with her puppy named — you’ll never guess — Pickles! (TODD GILLIS/PHOTO)

I don't know what to say, maybe wow? She looks like maybe an Asian Daisy Duke. 95%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Karla is an outdoor girl, and that’s where she likes to spend her time with friends. The 20-year-old Sagittarius’ favourite sport is football and her dream ride is a 2012 Nissan GTR. Blue-eyed Karla — who’s 5-foot4 — also likes dancing, which is great for us.

Arrrrrrgggoooooooss - She's cute, and can probably do cartwheels - 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom