Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
umm blackie? the "gap" as you put it isn't a bad thing lol......it was always considered a plus in my time.....she does look rather young.....and she's cute, not beautiful but cute.....she's getting an 8 from me.....

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Iona, 31, is a 5-foot-6 mom. When she’s not chasing around two-month-old Kyan, Iona is also a model, licensed hairstylist and make-up artist. She has a cat, Mimi, to feed, too. She loves gymnastics and track and adores Sophia Loren. Hmm, do we see a slight resemblance here? (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency)

I'd say she's a bit more than the stated age of 31. In many respects, she's "a bit more than" what's necessary. A bit more hippy than necessary. A bit more lippy than necessary (too much botox I suspect). Just not doing it for me at all, 60%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Krysta Lee is a rock ’n’ roll singer who loves nothing more than playing gigs in packed bars or jamming at summer festivals. When not playing music on stage, our girl is busy acting and modelling.

Ok 7.25

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Krysta Lee is a rock ’n’ roll singer who loves nothing more than playing gigs in packed bars or jamming at summer festivals. When not playing music on stage, our girl is busy acting and modelling.

Ok 7.25

I would rate her higher but the fake ones (again) don't do it for me.

7.25/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
This girl was on before, but there is something wrong with the Sun website today, so I can't find her old pictures (or her new pictures for that matter). She looks better than she looked before, I think. I'm gonna give her an 88%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom