Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
funny you mention the head blackie, to me, it looks like someone clamped the top of her head in a vise then stretched it out a couple of inches.....

2/10 for the mutant

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Her lack of posing ability shows as she looks incredibly stiff in these shots.......6.5/10

Yeah she does only have one pose with her head doesn't she. I'm not someone who finds long knecks distasteful and her body is a hell of a lot better than yesterday's heifer so I'm at 7.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Stephanie, 25, loves spending time in front and behind the lens. We like her in front, actually, and this is her second time as on much-coveted page. Her love of photography is matched only by her love of music — she loves concerts, dancing to trance and house in the clubs and occasionally dropping the needle herself.

Does anyone else think that the catholic school girl thing is becoming a little tiresome now ? 6.5

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
i'm with you, the csg is getting old.....and this is definitely one woman who shouldn't be trying it....

she'd probably be quite nice with better photos but they are terrible......6/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
She might be a bit older than 25, and considering such, she is probably in pretty good shape for her age. Her pale white skin also indicates to me that she might be a natural redhead actually. She reminds me of a masseuse I used to see, who has since retired. She is much missed. I will give this girl 90%, because she reminds me of her.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Sandra wants to work in public relations. The 20-year-old likes to play basketball, and is a big fan of 'The Walking Dead'. For the guys, she says the way to her heart is to make her laugh. Did you hear the one about the three guys who walk into a bar ...? (TODD GILLIS/PHOTO)

Today's SSG seems to be a pretty young GND with a silly fixation for tattoos, as is typical of girls of her age. Half-point deduction for the tattoos, so I'll give her an 85%.

BTW, looks kinda like Tiffany Amber Thiesen.
tiffani_thiessen_13-1024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom