Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Stephanie loves rock ’n’ roll but says she is a country girl at heart. As if being a SUNshine Girl isn’t enough, our girl loves fishing, boating and playing billiards. What’s with that!? How are we supposed to watch our rom-coms snuggled on the couch if all Stephanie wants to do is enjoy the great outdoors?

Average face and sickly stick legs - 5.5

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
The only thing she has in common with Gwen is that they are both blond women - Gwen is hot, Stephanie is not IMHO agree with 6

PS Asian isn't an ethnic group either. Most common definition of latino is "native of latin america" which includes both Spanish and Portugese speaking people. Still disagree with the asian discriptor but I guess its really unimportant because everyone agrees she is one goodlooking lady.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Mel, 35, graced these pages a decade ago, and she just keeps getting better. Honest. We looked. We can’t figure out why she took so long to come back, but we’re glad she did! Mel still loves baseball, especially her beloved Blue Jays. Of course, last time she was here, they had only been out of the World Series for a decade.

Not bad at all for the age - 7.75

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
She wears her little black dresses well. :yahoo:

If I had her as my neighbour, then I'd definitely call her the hawt neighbour. Let's just get the negatives out of the way: way too much tanning, and the boobs look enhanced. But I don't see any tattoos anywhere, which is good. I'd give her a MILF-adjusted 90%.

Have a good one, guys. I'm gonna be on vacation for the next couple of weeks, and Internet access will be sporadic. So if I don't see you guys in the next two weeks, you'll know why. :YMPARTY:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Tonya is a study in contrasts. This 5-foot-2 dynamo works on mini-excavators by day, but is studying to be a nurse by night. She enjoys Mexican chocolate body wraps, but if you say anything about it, be warned: She is into kickboxing and tae kwon do

I know , I know.... she has dumb spider tats but you have to love a mini-excavator operator that looks like that. She is smokin'. Wants to be a nurse and already has an outfit...lol. I feel the need for a sponge bath - 8.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom