Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
i was thinking, wow, now we're talking then saw the tat that looks like someone spilled a plate of black spagetti on her....fuck why do they do that? and with her complexion it will never be able to be completely removed.....she was a 9 but after seeing the tat? 7.5/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
I'm the opposite of Bosco in this case. The more I look the worse she gets - LG picked the best pics to post I think. In some pics she is totally flat so its obvious there is some padding in the others and at some angles she just isn't all that cute - 7 from me.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
She's got a bit of an Avril Lavigne thing going with her. Whether you like this girl, will depend on whether you like Avril's look. I kinda do like the look. It's that skater girl look, so tattoos will obviously be part of the look. 88%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Maycee, 19, would like to finish law school. We think that all our SUNshine Girl lawyers should get together and form the hottest firm around. She is a Leo who owns a Cujo — her dog — and loves hockey and UFC.

What do you think guys. Can we give her a pass on the feet? I'm actually more disturbed about the being a lawyer part.
Otherwise a 9 for me

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
fuckkkkk i was going for a 9.5 until i read about the feet....*shakes his head* that top pic on the right is a 9.5 imo but she ruined herself with that bs on her feet...8/10

after looking at the rest of her pics i'm revising my rating to a 7.5 she's quite thick around the middle and at 19, she's going to have to be really careful or she'll be a two ton toni by the time she's 30......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Oh who cares about tattoos on her feet, those are the easiest to overlook? She looks like she may be Arab or Iranian by her facial structure, which is damn hot. She also looks quite a bit like Alyson Hannigan. I agree that she's a little soft around the middle in some pictures, but I prefer that over a muscle-bound woman that is only a few degrees away from being a dude. 95%!

She has appeared before, just earlier in the year: Maycee, 2012-01-12

Here's the comparison between Maycee and Alyson Hannigan:

W

Wanker

Eunice. Monday June 4, 2012

Five-foot-four SUNshine Girl Eunice is a petite, brown-eyed beauty with big dreams. The 25-year-old Aquarius hopes to become a broadcaster or model and buy her own sweet ride, the mid-size luxury car BMW X6. Her hobbies include writing poetry and painting, which is a coincidence because she’s a work of art herself. (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency)

7.75/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Here's some more shots of Eunice:

I'd say she's a pretty awesome looking Asian. Not much meat on her bones, which is typical for Asians, but that's probably good in some people's opinions. 85%.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
She is a goodlooking girl - you think she's asian ? Some pics she does look like peace's type and in others she looks a lot like Jennifer Lopez. Wish I could see more of her legs - 8.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
train said:
She is a goodlooking girl - you think she's asian ? Some pics she does look like peace's type and in others she looks a lot like Jennifer Lopez. Wish I could see more of her legs - 8.5

I'd say that she's Asian, possibly Filipino. Many latinas also have an asian look to them, as latins aren't really an ethnic group, so much as a language group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom