Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
she also lost some weight in addition to the breast reduction......either that or started taking care of herself more.....still, not very attractive in my book.....6/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Charlotte is 18 years old and is preparing to begin university. Before heading off to school and choosing a career our girl wanted to give modelling a shot. Seems like a good idea to us.

Begins to bring the dirty old man out in me - 8

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Now, this one I can believe is 18 years old, she reminds me of how incredibly gawky we were in those times. For those with rose-coloured glasses about those teenage years, thinking that everyone must've looked hot and toned back then this is the reality check. This girl has a good body, pretty toned, not overly toned. She's got a few too many tattoos, but they seem to be tastefully understated. Face is somewhat average GND. She's not really my type, but I think some people might like her, so I'll give a 77%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
bosco hit the nail on the head with the deer in the headlights look.....i'm surprised no one has mentioned the see through black panties....hell, if she had a muff you'd see it plain as day! least we know she's shaved! or they edited it out...

sorry the dumb tats ruin it for me 7/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Mandi, 21, has recently taken a job as an addictions counsellor. When she’s not helping others, our 5-foot-6 outdoorsy gal likes camping, four-wheeling, going to the cottage and sports like football and rugby.

How can someone that pale be an "outdoorsy gal" - some silly tats as well - 6.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom