Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I can often appreciate female fitness competitors, because they still look like females, but when the line crosses over to female bodybuilders, I am out: female bodybuilders are just dudes with breast implants. This particular one seems to have straddled over into the realm of bodybuilder too much. As someone said before, she looks okay in some shots but not in others. I'd like to rate her higher, but I can only give 70% here.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
Somehow we got todays SSG yesterday so here is the one we missed. A fitness/body builder girl in some of the pictures she looks like the " t experience" (olive bikini shot although I think that is a genuine camel toe) and in some she looks pretty reasonable. Perhaps the workout types can appreciate her muscle build-up - 7.5 7

I think they just reversed the Saturday and Sunday girls with each other.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Toronto Blue Jays catcher J.P. Arencibia snags more than balls. He’s caught the heart of SUNshine Girl Sherri. When the 27-year-old isn’t sitting behind home plate she hangs out with her daughter, maybe in the kitchen dancing to country music while she bakes up a treat.

That's quite an impressive rack. A bit soft though so - 7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I don't know, but it seems like they took these set of pictures at totally different times, maybe months apart. In one set where she's wearing the Blue Jays lingerie, she looks quite slim. But when she's wearing the torn jean skirt, she looks like she weighs about 20 lbs more, and definitely fits into the category of wide-glide: her cheeks look rounder, and her belly is definitely softer. I'll only give about 67% here.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
kept exactly the same hairstyle for months the. Ithink its just the angle of the shots and yes she is a little soft but she has foaled so maybe that's it. Those boobs are really too big for her body - 7

C

Chloe Croft

blackram said:
I don't know, but it seems like they took these set of pictures at totally different times, maybe months apart. In one set where she's wearing the Blue Jays lingerie, she looks quite slim. But when she's wearing the torn jean skirt, she looks like she weighs about 20 lbs more, and definitely fits into the category of wide-glide: her cheeks look rounder, and her belly is definitely softer.

I think they were taken on the same day... but she is holding her breath/sucking in her tummy in the blue jays shot. I know the last time I said a sunshine girl was sucking in her tummy I didn't get great feedback. Oh well - most SSGs hold their breath when their pics are taken. It is not to say that they're chubby or overweight by any means . It's just a very standard type of shot for SSGs. Even slim girls will often hold their breath for that 'perfect shot'. You can usually tell by looking at the neck but in this case is not visible.

Not saying there's wrong with it - I fully admit I could stand to lose a few pounds..... I've done those poses many times in the mirror. Just based on your pose, your body can look very different.

Dan

Reviewer
Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 3,160
Chloe Croft said:
I think they were taken on the same day... but she is holding her breath/sucking in her tummy in the blue jays shot. I know the last time I said a sunshine girl was sucking in her tummy I didn't get great feedback. Oh well - most SSGs hold their breath when their pics are taken. It is not to say that they're chubby or overweight by any means . It's just a very standard type of shot for SSGs. Even slim girls will often hold their breath for that 'perfect shot'. You can usually tell by looking at the neck but in this case is not visible.

Not saying there's wrong with it - I fully admit I could stand to lose a few pounds..... I've done those poses many times in the mirror. Just based on your pose, your body can look very different.

I will give the young lady a 7 and Chloe I would gladly look over your shot and see if your tummy looks right?:spiteful:

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Chloe Croft said:

Another thing I noticed that the roots of her hair seem darker in the Blue Jays shots than the the torn jeans shots. Not being a woman, isn't this a clue that they were taken at different times, or am I missing something?

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Inanna is in her third year at university, studying criminal justice. There’ll be no justice if this 5-foot-5, 23-year-old doesn’t graduate near the top of her class.

Nice looking young lady - 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom