Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
When SUNshine Girl Rachel is on TV all the news is good. The reason? Rachel is one of the anchors of The Naked News. When she’s not, ahem, broadcasting, the petite 29-year-old likes to take in equestrian competitions or do a little rock climbing, maybe bringing her camera along to indulge her photography hobby.

Not bad at all - 8

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
other than the impossible to create cleavage chest....she's totally doable all the way around.....9/10 and furthermore, she's definitely pin up material....something rare for a section of the paper devoted to pin ups lol

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
other than the impossible to create cleavage chest....she's totally doable all the way around.....9/10 and furthermore, she's definitely pin up material....something rare for a section of the paper devoted to pin ups lol

I think she might be wearing a wig though. You can't see her scalp where her hair parts. Only possible wrinkle in the cloth.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Damaris is 18 years old and enjoys working out. Her favourite sport is soccer. Our girl’s most memorable meeting was with Luciano Hulk. We are still trying to figure out who that is, but we do know that he is NOT one of The Avengers. This just in ... Luciano Hulk is a Brazilian TV host. A lucky one, apparently.

Yes Damaris, that bathing suit does make your ass look fat, stick to the black dress - 7, just 'cause she's only 18 and might grow out of it.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Damn, I was hoping that they would've continued with the Naked News theme. I guess not.

Today's girl looked great in the little black dress, not so great in the swimsuit. Don't think she should've dyed her hair blonde at all, though. 75%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom