Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
blackram said:
So your definition doesn't include those abs & legs?

UH she doesn't have abs dude.

Here's some abs for ya:

HQF0K.jpg

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Amanda, 27, has many loves in her life, like her son Kylar and soulmate Chad, but a lot of them have to do with the Great Outdoors: Ice fishing, snowboarding, to name a couple. This Scorpio is also big on getting tattoos, and calling herself a real wild child.

Probably an aging stoner from Orillia

6/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Amanda, 27, has many loves in her life, like her son Kylar and soulmate Chad, but a lot of them have to do with the Great Outdoors: Ice fishing, snowboarding, to name a couple. This Scorpio is also big on getting tattoos, and calling herself a real wild child. Love those mittens! (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Despite the obvious tattoos and piercings, there is something really hot about this one. She's got an amazing T&A, great face, and if you watch her video on the site, she's got a really teasing personality. Bonus points for being honest about her age, and for looking amazing at her age too. She mentioned that she's been on twice before, but I couldn't find her previous photos, but she does look familiar. I'm gonna give her an 89%, an amazing natural beauty marred by bad choices.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Bonus points for being honest about her age, and for looking amazing at her age too

christ dude, she's only 27 not 47......

Sorry, she loses major points for naming her kid KYLAR....wtf, is he the son of someone born on krypton or what?

6/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Felecia has a big summer of fitness and personal training scheduled. The bubbly blonde hopes one day to compete in World Bodybuilding & Fitness Foundation events. If that’s the case, somebody better tell her that you’re supposed to hold dumbbells by the handle!

Don't really see a whole lot of muscles but it was nice of her to have operationg instructions printed on her side - 6.75

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Cute GND face, a couple of minor written tats on the side, a style which is becoming popular nowadays, looks like. She's definitely not muscle-girl material, exactly the opposite I would say. Unusual spelling of name. I can't really get too excited about her, 80%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Yeah, I think the correct spelling of her name is fellacio........and what's with the graffitti on these chick's sides? Sorry, that's got to be 10x worse than tramp stamps...........

yeah, and she's got a LONG summer ahead of her if she wants to compete.....5/10 for being delusional......

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
If it wasn't for the dumb tats I would say she belonged in some mid sized mid-western town where hairstyles don't change from decade to decade - 6.5 (7 without the tats).

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Felecia has a big summer of fitness and personal training scheduled. The bubbly blonde hopes one day to compete in World Bodybuilding & Fitness Foundation events. If that’s the case, somebody better tell her that you’re supposed to hold dumbbells by the handle!

Don't really see a whole lot of muscles but it was nice of her to have operationg instructions printed on her side - 6.75

7.25/10.

But why did she ruined her body with the writing on her body?.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Sarah is originally from South Africa and says she survived being charged by a rhino when she was six years old. If it’s not rhinos, it’s hippos with these SUNshine Girls. We can’t forget to mention that Sarah likes hockey and is learning to play the bongos! (Jim Wells/QMI Agency)

Wow, what a MILF! A couple of piercings, a few small tattoos, easily covered up, other than that she's perfect! 95%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom