Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Kayleigh wants to have a successful career, start a family and just enjoy life. We figure she’s got a good start on the third part, because the 23-year-old loves to play volleyball and listen to country music — her most memorable meeting was with Aaron Pritchett.

She really fits the part of a volley bal playing C&W fan doesn't she - 7.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
BTW, this girl has been on before, about 2 years ago: Kayleigh, 2010-06-20. She was a lot thinner back then, but I think she looks way better now, bigger hips, bigger boobs, bigger ass, curvier, etc. This is one of the cases where putting on the weight has improved things immensely.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Laura is 19 years old and says changing into comfy clothes and hitting the couch to watch a movie is the ideal way to spend her time off. Laura’s goal is to settle down, start a family and have a successful career. Don’t worry, we will get back to our regular scheduled hobbies of dancing and going out to nightclubs with friends.

Another in the Barrie collection - 7.25

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Her face seems to be either feast or famine. When she's smiling, she looks radiant. When she's looking serious, she looks just dour. I've never seen such a schizoid type of face, it distracts from the rest of her body. I had to go back and look at her body separately ignoring the face to see what the body is like. After looking at just her body, it seems to be in relatively good shape, there are a few random tattoos around on it. 82% because of the schizoid face. If she had smiled in all of her pictures, then she would've been nearer 90%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
never mind the schizoid face, how about the body? in one or two shots she looks like she's slim, and curvy and then others, looks like a slightly overweight teenage boy........oh yeah, and she's not as hot as she thinks she is.....6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom