Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Kaylee, 18, lives by the motto - and has the ink on her ribs to prove it - that states, "You don’t know what you're alive for until you know what you would die for". That’s a lot to put on our Niagara cutie, who stands at just 5-feet tall. (Jack Boland/Photo)

For some reason, this girl looks somewhat like yesterday's girl. Maybe it was the same little black dress they were both wearing? Anyways, when they stated right in the description that she's got a tattoo, I was getting ready for the worst, but she's kept it tastefully understated. I think yesterday's girl was a lot hotter though. This girl does look like she could be 18, like it says in the description. I'll give this a 90%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Heidi hopes to take the fashion world by storm. The 20-yearold likes shopping and sewing and since the fashion industry requires both we think she’s well on her way. When she’s not designing clothes she likes to get on the dance floor or hang out on a beach.

Looks like she needs the sewing skills to let her clothes out every few months. She's about 15 to 20 past ideal and needs to stay with Bosco for a few months. She is only 20 and one worries what happens when her metabolism eventually slows. 7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
a 1 player said:
9.5/10. She has that Shannon Doherty thing going on.

how can you tell the ssg is a psychotic bitch just from her pictures? lol

i agree with lg, 20 over weight and good thing she's designing clothes not modelling them.......7.5/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Sabina, 22, plans to grace the pages of Maxim magazine one day. This 5-foot-9 Virgo enjoys off-roading, playing volleyball and spending time with her friends. We have decided to support Sabina by renewing our Maxim subscription and studying them very closely.

Maxim ? Well I suppose they can do wonders with make-up, but still.... 7.9/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Peace, what are you taking ? You gave a rather plain overweight girl a neutral vote today in the muff thread and a no to this girl? She's probably 3 points higher than the muff girl , easy. Okay the ranting is over :biggrin:

This girl I give an 8.5 to. (extra credit for posing in that dress barefoot in this weather - check trees)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom