Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Ok, so ANYONE can enter the boston marathon, but to say anything you have to actually finish (in the allotted time I might add).

NO fricken WAY is she a runner of any sort...unless these pics are the before shots....anyone seen any type of marathon runner? They are lean mean running machines....NO excess weight anywhere.....

4/10 for the BS

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Leanne, 21, is a hairstylist by day, but transforms into a rabid hockey fan by night. Sid the Kid is her favourite — actually her boyfriend’s fave. She loves Canada’s game, but also scary movies, clubbing and listening to just about any kind of music, especially the arena organ: Dunh, dunh, dunh, dunh, dunh, dunh, dunh, dunh ... dunananananuh! (Jack Boland photo)

Note: There's something wrong with the Toronto Sun website today, so if you want to look at the full suite of pictures, you can try one of the other Suns, like this one: https://www.ottawasun.com/sunshine-girl/2012/04/04/leanne

Today's girl seems to have a very fine body, but the face is more GND than pin-up. Actually, I wouldn't even describe it as girl-next-door, but barfly-next-door, she looks like she can party ... hard. I'm sure Tboy has some kind of bar-hopping description of her to share. I'd say she'd look very good as somebody's transitional girlfriend, I'd do her for a month maybe. 88%.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,177
blackram said:
SUNshine Girl Leanne, 21, is a hairstylist by day, but transforms into a rabid hockey fan by night. Sid the Kid is her favourite — actually her boyfriend’s fave. She loves Canada’s game, but also scary movies, clubbing and listening to just about any kind of music, especially the arena organ: Dunh, dunh, dunh, dunh, dunh, dunh, dunh, dunh ... dunananananuh! (Jack Boland photo)

Note: There's something wrong with the Toronto Sun website today, so if you want to look at the full suite of pictures, you can try one of the other Suns, like this one: https://www.ottawasun.com/sunshine-girl/2012/04/04/leanne

Today's girl seems to have a very fine body, but the face is more GND than pin-up. Actually, I wouldn't even describe it as girl-next-door, but barfly-next-door, she looks like she can party ... hard. I'm sure Tboy has some kind of bar-hopping description of her to share. I'd say she'd look very good as somebody's transitional girlfriend, I'd do her for a month maybe. 88%.

I say she can keep the stick

6.7546446/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Tracey, 20, wants it all: To be a producer, model, actress and entertainment lawyer, but not necessarily in that order. When all is said and done, this gal wants to parlay all that success into a slick ride such as a Lamborghini Gallardo

Will appeal to those who like a little extra junk in the trunk - 7/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
I thought we were done with the Rock cheerleaders.

Is it just me or does her left thigh in the first pic not look huge. Probably just the camera angle. Cute little thing but not my type really - 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom