Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
I don't see a strong jaw as always being manly, particularly when you have boobs in the double d range :biggrin: This girl must have been in before because she does look a bit familiar - 7.5

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I gotta say, I'm not thrilled about her face either, but those short little dresses really drew me in. :wink: I'm gonna give her a 79%, she's not really my style but she's got something in her that is likable.

Searching for previous appearances of this girl, there was a previous appearance, but there were also at least 5 other girls named Laura who have appeared as SSG's in the last couple of years, all of whom were much hotter than this Laura. Anyways, here's her previous appearance:

Laura, 2011-06-10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
LickingGravity said:
I n some of the pictures she looks, shall we say, very healthy. Tall, she must be impressive in heels. No dumb bunny either so I'm going to err on the high side with an 8

lol ok, from now on I'll use THAT description hehehe very healthy lol.......

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl AC is 19-years-old and hopes to have a career in marketing or the fashion industry. In her free time, our girl likes to hit the gym, the tanning salon or the mall.
Cute girl. A bit young but hey .....a 8/10 for me

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jenna is 25 years old and hopes to be a veterinarian or a backup dancer. We didn’t even know that veterinarians had backup dancers! Our girl spends her free time volunteering at a wildlife rehabilitation centre or doing crafts with her daughter. (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency)

The SSG's were on a roll until this one. What can I say, she looks like Angelina Jolie on heroin (oh wait, Angelina Jolie herself fills that look). Where did this one go wrong, let me count the ways: too much badly placed ink, too much ink in general, and it's hard to say for sure since she's not showing much skin (which might be a good thing) but it looks like she's got fake boobs too! On the plus side, she's tall and slim and leggy, all of which are perfectly ruined by the previous problems. 69%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom