Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
tboy said:
another chunky monkey for blackie.....5/10
This girl is a chunky monkey? :wacko: Just admit it toby, you're really into dudes aren't you?

This girl has a beautiful body, face is GND though. Worth an 89%.

I checked for past appearances, but just within the last 2 months, there were 3 separate Kaylas, so I assume this one was a first appearance. Hopefully she appears some more. She reminds me of Lauren Ambrose from Six Feet Under.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
blackram said:
This girl is a chunky monkey? :wacko: Just admit it toby, you're really into dudes aren't you?

This girl has a beautiful body, face is GND though. Worth an 89%.

I checked for past appearances, but just within the last 2 months, there were 3 separate Kaylas, so I assume this one was a first appearance. Hopefully she appears some more. She reminds me of Lauren Ambrose from Six Feet Under.

Hey at least I stick within my own species!!! I tell you, if you like doing farm animals you should just buy your own farm and have at it!!!:rofl1:

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,177
tboy said:
another chunky monkey for blackie.....5/10

You are entitled to your opinion but you need to see an eye doctor bud or...never mind. She is a minimum 7/10.

The sunshine, hot working outside blurring your pupils?.

Don't worry I won't debate this one as you will come up with an unbiased point of view.

BTW, you will be wrong.

Nooooooo I won't debate or argue about this one. I don't need to waste my time.

Chunky

Reviewer
Joined Oct 7, 2010
Messages 1,831
Bubba said:
You are entitled to your opinion but you need to see an eye doctor bud or...never mind. She is a minimum 7/10.

Don't worry I won't debate this one as you will come up with an unbiased point of view.

BTW, you will be wrong.

So just to be clear you like this one, right? LOL

She's not bad and I agree with Bosco's statements. 7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Bubba said:

BTW, you will be wrong.

Ok, the SSG is question is almost 50% wider than this example, if she isn't a chunky monkey, what is she? ok, maybe she's a wide glide......

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Once again not a pin-up but if she were in the GHM thread she would be just fine.

I think tboy would agree with that..........7/10

I agree, remember: these women are supposed to be the hottest of the hot. The top 10% of women in Toronto....is she top 10? HELL no.....

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Whoa! Horse fancier Melissa is back to let you know that along with squash and working out, riding is how she keeps in shape. She even has a bumper sticker that reads: “For exercise, I ride horses. So far, my horse has lost 10 pounds.” She doesn’t really have a bumper sticker that says that, but she might. As an aspiring actress, Melissa knows it’s important to have a sense of humour. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Wow! Nothing else I can say to explain it. 95%!

She reminds me of Kelly LeBrock from the 80's.

I looked this girl up for previous appearances. There were at least two girls named Melissa over the last year, neither of them looked like this girl exactly. I think one might be closer though. I'll post them both, and you can make up your mind. But you'll notice that if the closer one is actually this girl, then she's cleaned up nicely, she's gone from an 80% range to a 90%!

Melissa, 2011-03-28 <-- I don't think she's the same one
Melissa, 2011-01-11 <-- this one might be it

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
I can see why tboy really needs that cataract surgery...lol. Man he is really out to lunch lately, but to be fair cataracts can cause double vision. If he thought yesterday's was wide he will go bazerko over todays.

Which of course means she is probably reasonable - 8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Jesus, dudes, you gotta get laid.....me? out to lunch? Look at that pic on the far right with the fucked up multi-coloured...wrap or whatever it is...you trying to tell me you can't see she's built like a pyramid?

You guys are being fooled by the old 3/4 shot......I bet she gets her thongs made by omar.....

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Laura is all business — she’s earned herself an Honours degree in Business Administration. But we’re sure the 24-year-old, 5-foot-10 lass isn’t all facts and figures, even though it’s a fact that with that Barbie doll figure she’s sure to draw interest

I n some of the pictures she looks, shall we say, very healthy. Tall, she must be impressive in heels. No dumb bunny either so I'm going to err on the high side with an 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom