Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I dunno if the photo is distorted or not but that body is HUGE compared to her head....same as today's, almost looks as if the photo has been squashed...I'm going against the grain here and 7.5 for both days.......looks like a Chihuahua head on a great dane's body......

W

Wanker

Okay, put on this sun hat and these glasses, sprawl across that inner tube, put one leg up and one arm down ... and most important — look natural! SUNshine Girl Ashley clearly is an expert model.

9/10.

YAnRb.jpg

SGVmz.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Elena is 23 years old and loves to cook almost as much as she loves to eat. Our girl enjoys meeting new people and immersing herself in new cultures. In her free time, Elena likes to read and her favourite books are based on true events ... like Twilight and The Hunger Games. Just kidding, Elena! (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I know the local contingent of flat-girl chasers aren't going to like her one-bit and say she's got "too much hip" or something, but I think there's something special about this girl that should serve as a model for all other girls to aspire to. She's not perfect, you can tell she's got enhanced boobs in some pictures, but it's not overdone as far as I can tell. 98%!

Previous appearances:
Elena, 2011-12-09

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
all I can say is blackie? You've got your wish....most girls are big hipped and are looking for boob jobs and tats.....unfortunately, not all guys like them!!!!

Model, yeah she's a model, for panties made by Omar the tentmaker!!!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
tboy said:
all I can say is blackie? You've got your wish....most girls are big hipped and are looking for boob jobs and tats.....unfortunately, not all guys like them!!!!

Model, yeah she's a model, for panties made by Omar the tentmaker!!!

Who said anything about liking girls with boob jobs and tats? I just like the girls who don't look like flat pieces of plywood. It's a little puzzling to me that anybody even likes the flat plywood girls, the plywood look was popularized by the fashion industry which is basically run by gay men who could care less what a woman looks like, or worse they prefer their women to look like men.

Women should be curvy, they should have hour-glass figures, boobs and asses should be perky. Having some curves doesn't make them fat.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
blackram said:
Who said anything about liking girls with boob jobs and tats? I just like the girls who don't look like flat pieces of plywood. It's a little puzzling to me that anybody even likes the flat plywood girls, the plywood look was popularized by the fashion industry which is basically run by gay men who could care less what a woman looks like, or worse they prefer their women to look like men.

Women should be curvy, they should have hour-glass figures, boobs and asses should be perky. Having some curves doesn't make them fat.

Like all others, you take the extreme to prove your point. ie: flat pieces of plywood. 1) I never said they were fat, I said they were big. There's a difference. 2) Most "curvy" women (as you call them) are big(ger) 3) Most are, as you put it, fat or at least overweight. 4) A woman with 34C 22 34 is far from flat and has beautiful curves. Just not HUGE curves that are similar to the neuburgring track in germany....btw, I stand by my statement that you have your wish....obesity is a growing problem in canada and IS a major problem in the US....

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom