Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Amanda is 37 years old and is a pro hunter and fitness expert.When she is not hunting, our girl can be found at the gym or riding motorcycles. She also likes Chuck Norris movies, Metallica and line dancing.

A pro hunter? Never knew there was such a thing anymore. Okay let's see........ ugly tats , flat chested, dangerous and in good enough shape to run you to ground - 5.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Maurice Boscorelli said:
The Sicilian in me in offended by that true statement.

LOL what's his name? (the sicilian IN you lol)

WTF is today's SSG? OH MY FUCKING GOD.....there you have it folks, the sun will let ANYONE be an SSG....I'm going to send in my application right now.....

37 my ass...she doesn't look a day over 46

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Well, today's girl is somewhat interesting: I'm not saying she's pretty, ... just interesting. Her hair needs a bit of a redo, although for the image of a hunter/gatherer cavewoman, it works well. She's obviously fit, but ruined with those silly tattoos. What's interesting about her is that I'm not attracted to her the way she looks, but I wouldn't mind having a romp with her in the bedroom. She might be very athletic. Mixed emotions, 75%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Charita is 21 years old and hopes to become a criminal lawyer. This 6-foot-1 bombshell loves basketball, reading and writing. In her spare time, our girl likes to watch movies and enjoys going out to restaurants with her friends.

The only concern I have is that she wants to be a lawyer. The 6'1" in heels would be interesting. Sort of like this girl - 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom