Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Insertion said:
Tattoos seem to be getting more popular with the new generation. Reality shows probably have a lot to do with it. 7/10

I think it's more a "fad" than anything else but unlike bell bottoms or skinny jeans, they last a lifetime......

I remember when it was "cool" to find a lady with a discrete, meaningful, and artistic tattoo that you'd only see when you got her naked...now? They write or draw anything anywhere and throw "taste" out the window.....

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Some fads will only die out when the people into them die out. Tattoos are one such thing. At some point all of these young people getting tattoos will be old people with tattoos. The young people who come after this will see all of these old people with tattoos and will want to stay the hell away from them. Who wants to look like an old person?

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,173
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Natasha is 21 years old and aspires to be a model or a nurse — we think they both sound like great ideas. In her free time, our girl enjoys shopping and spending time with her family. Her favourite music is reggae and country.

I'm sorry Natasha but I actually laughed when I saw your teddy bear tat. probably the dumbest tat I have seen in a long time. Combined with all the others in no time you have turned a 21 year old into a worn out looking cutesy Russian biker babe. 5/10

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

One more time

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

N/R

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
sY4qr.jpg
eYCVx.jpg
7j2P5.jpg

[h=1]ystal [/h] SUNshine Girl Crystal is 24 years old and loves baking and dancing. If she can do both at the same time somebody should call the Food Network. She likes tall, handsome guys with muscles and tattoos ... sounds dreamy. (Stan Behal/QMI Agency)

Crystal looks a little strung out in most of her pics...But with better makeup and photography I feel she could come across much better.........8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
The "strung" out look is perfect. I couldn't put my finger on it but that describes it to a T.......I wonder if that is her "come hither" look? lol.....

She's not bad really, an 8/10 ought to be about right.....

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
This girl is way too skinny, she needs to put on some weight. Otherwise, if you're into the meth-head look, then she's pretty hot on the meth-head scale. Well I'm not, so 60% from me.

BTW, this girl looks a lot like one of the characters Kristen Wiig plays on SNL.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Zd0ne.jpg
mjmlV.jpg
KdmbM.jpg

[h=1]Jill [/h] SUNshine Girl Jill is 24 years old and one day hopes to open a salon on the East Coast. Why a salon? Because Jill lives by Coco Chanel’s philosophy that “Women should be two things: Classy & fabulous.” When not jogging or doing yoga, our girl is busy thinking about her dream car, a red Ferrari. (Jack Boland photo)

I wouldn't exactly call that ink classy...........6/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Zd0ne.jpg
mjmlV.jpg
KdmbM.jpg

[h=1]Jill [/h] SUNshine Girl Jill is 24 years old and one day hopes to open a salon on the East Coast. Why a salon? Because Jill lives by Coco Chanel’s philosophy that “Women should be two things: Classy & fabulous.” When not jogging or doing yoga, our girl is busy thinking about her dream car, a red Ferrari. (Jack Boland photo)

Hey it looks as if it is Skank Week at SSG, starting with yesterday's and upping the ante today 5.5/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Zd0ne.jpg
mjmlV.jpg
KdmbM.jpg

Skanky sort of sums it up for me as well - 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom