Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Jessica is 20 years old and starts college in September. She has never had much interest in sports — says she is afraid she might break a nail! Her favourite music is house and rap. She likes any movie with Mark Wahlberg in it loves fast cars

Maybe if she played sports she would have a better lower body 5.5/10 - it's been a horrible week and Friday was no improvement

C

Chloe Croft

So many young women are doing this look these days. The dyed black hair (extensions?), whitened teeth and the tanning. It's the beginning of March and so many women have a dark tan, lol. It looks good but it's becoming an overdone look imo. I guess it's the current trend.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Since she's the Friday girl, there's a video of her session today. In her video she says she's a model at some car show, and she's got a little toy car in her hand. Then a bunch of other girls from the same car show come out with their little toy cars too. I think The Sun took their entire roster of models for this week from that car show. None of the models were all that hot.

Regarding today's girl herself, she's definitely a little chunky, she's pouring out of her clothes in various shots, as you can see:

However, I like her face, she seems she'd make good GND material, so I'm giving her a 70%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Madman said:
The belly hang over just doesn't cut it as a pin-up but Tboy will argue how hot she is! 5.5/10

eeek no fricken way. I wouldn't do her with your....wait, you asked to leave it outta here...ok, I wouldn't do her if I was drunk horny and blind!!!

2/10

The rolls of fat totally spoil it for me....the ONLY thing that could possible make her worse is if she had a wild and wooly bush to go along with the rolls....

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Natasha is 21 years old and aspires to be a model or a nurse — we think they both sound like great ideas. In her free time, our girl enjoys shopping and spending time with her family. Her favourite music is reggae and country.

I'm sorry Natasha but I actually laughed when I saw your teddy bear tat. probably the dumbest tat I have seen in a long time. Combined with all the others in no time you have turned a 21 year old into a worn out looking cutesy Russian biker babe. 5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Melonballs2 said:
Why would such a pretty young lady destroy her body in this fashion?

because they are idiots and don't know "good taste" from bad. I bet all her little gff's said "oooooh it's soooo cute" when in fact, it was FUGLY. This reminds me of the PYT who I met via the net who had a fricken HUGE squirrel tattooed on her chest.....it was fugly too.

Now if this yl spent some of her free time getting exercise, THEN she might have a 1 in a million chance of being a model...right now? Her only chance of being a model is for products geared towards blind people....

2/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
She's obviously not 22, probably damn near 30. But of course, that's the least of her problems. She's managed to ruin her whole body with writing all over the place. It's no wonder tattoo parlours are such lucrative businesses these days, with customers like these.

On the positive side, she is the best of the "car show models" that the Sun has been relying on this week. Her body is relatively tight, and she has a good smile. 70% (she would've been an 80+ without the tattoos).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom