Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,173
blackram said:
Wow, look at the calfs & buttocks on this one! They could snap you like a twig, if you were lucky enough to get between her legs. She's obviously a stripper, and judging by the legs, she must be amazing on the pole. She's got some tats, but by the standards of strippers, she's not overly tatted up. She's also obviously not 24 years old, either; she's getting close to cougar territory. But I'll overlook them, and give her an 89%.

Her video is not bad either.

BTW, I found some other pictures of her here on MuscleMagazine.com:

Fluck me she is still a below 7/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Stephanie is 24 years old and likes travelling — especially to Banff, where she often hits the slopes with her sister. When not snowboarding, our girl likes to hike, watch movies and eat popcorn with her cat.

Chunky and dumb tats. She looks like the goalie on the soccer team - 6

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
She's not my type, but I can see why she might be someone's type. The tats don't look too distracting from the pictures I've seen so far, and she's got smooth skin. 70%.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
In case you can’t tell, SUNshine Girl Elizabeth likes to work out. This actress/fitness model/trainer loves to get physical by studying combat martial arts. When not kicking butt, our girl settles down on the couch to read or watch action movies. Elizabeth wants a black Maserati ... to match her outfit, of course. (Stan Behal photo)

Not really finding much to like about this one. She looks like an Asian Tiger Mom, with bad boob enhancements. She could be on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills or something. Don't feel she's my type, 70%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
blackram said:
In case you can’t tell, SUNshine Girl Elizabeth likes to work out. This actress/fitness model/trainer loves to get physical by studying combat martial arts. When not kicking butt, our girl settles down on the couch to read or watch action movies. Elizabeth wants a black Maserati ... to match her outfit, of course. (Stan Behal photo)

Tboy's strange noises notwithstanding the only thing badly wrong with her is the boobs no longer match the body - 7

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Raelene is 22 years old and lists her hobbies as collecting stamps and watching hockey. Our girl says her ideal guy has to have lots of patience, which seems odd seeing as Raelene is used to the hectic world of stamp collecting. In her free time she likes to relax with friends and family.

Funny I would have bet she was on the women's field hockey team. Chunky, possibly atheletic body, dumb tat and almost pretty face - 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom