Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,173
child bearing? lol...you mean KIA bearing cuz, she could pass a kia without any problems lol

Just a sexy babe.

images

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Alissa

Alissa

SUNshine Girl Alissa is 19 years old and a second-year university student. Her hobbies are reading, poetry and modelling. Oh ya, we almost forgot ... She is a black belt in shaolin kempo karate. In fact, our girl ripped those jean shorts with her bare hands and pierced her belly-button with a blow-dart. (Jack Boland/PHOTO)

Oh my, I think we finally have a winner here! Looks like the Sun is finally over their Queen of Hearts girl obsession, and they started the next session off with a bang. 99%!!! BTW, I think she's definitely an East Indian girl in this case, another bonus.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
blackram said:
Oh my, I think we finally have a winner here! Looks like the Sun is finally over their Queen of Hearts girl obsession, and they started the next session off with a bang. 99%!!! BTW, I think she's definitely an East Indian girl in this case, another bonus.

99??? are you serious? You're trying to tell me that this girl is more attractive than any other ever posted in this or the DH threads? Dude you really have to get out more lol.....btw are you 100% positive that she's not...black?:wacko:

I give her no more than 7.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
99??? are you serious? You're trying to tell me that this girl is more attractive than any other ever posted in this or the DH threads? Dude you really have to get out more lol.....btw are you 100% positive that she's not...black?:wacko:

I give her no more than 7.5/10
Well, different rating criteria between the two threads obviously. But actually she is much hotter than the quite a few of the DH girls from this last week.

G

Guido

Maurice Boscorelli said:
She's got that cutie pie look to her I'll give her that. But she's not from these pics what I would call a pin up girl...........7.5/10

I totally agree with your line of thinking but I have to give her high marks for her cute factor. 8/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Sara has been a professional cheerleader for years and one day wants to segway into a public relations job. In our opinion, hiring Sara would be great PR for any company!

Well, not sure whether she has tboy hips or anti-tboy hips, but she doesn't do much for me. Can you imagine that giant mouth nagging you? lol - 6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom