Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I know the skinny patrol on this board are never going to like her, but I find her totally hot and well within my realm of hot. She carries her weight well, great booty, great rack, great curves. 85%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Wherever 21-year-old SUNshine Girl Kayla is, there be dragons – two of them, to be precise. The brown-eyed Pisces has two bearded dragons, named Olly and Sully, and a dog named Bella. Kayla was also a contestant in the Winnipeg Sun’s 2011 SUNshine Girl Challenge.

Let's see, lots of tats, a nose piercing and 1980's hair. Yup another girl from the 'Peg. With deductions - 6/10

If all you saw was the bottom picture I would have gone a point higher.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
Let's see, lots of tats, a nose piercing and 1980's hair. Yup another girl from the 'Peg. With deductions - 6/10

If all you saw was the bottom picture I would have gone a point higher.
Her hair might look from the 80's because that's really when she's from. No way is she 21 years old! However, she looks half-way decent when you don't see too many of her tattoos. You could almost imagine her to be a hot secretary or something. 75%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
funny, I was watching californication last night and guess who was on? Drea de Mateo from the Sopranos. She played adriana, chrisopher's girlfriend. She was hot in a trashy, wopish kind of way. BUT has she EVER hit the wall HARD. Jesus, she's downright fugly now and guess who this ssg reminds me of? Drea, only LAST night's drea not the soprano's one....woof woof grrrrrrr

4/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
tboy said:
funny, I was watching californication last night and guess who was on? Drea de Mateo from the Sopranos. She played adriana, chrisopher's girlfriend. She was hot in a trashy, wopish kind of way. BUT has she EVER hit the wall HARD. Jesus, she's downright fugly now and guess who this ssg reminds me of? Drea, only LAST night's drea not the soprano's one....woof woof grrrrrrr

4/10

I saw the episode as well and would conclude that Drea is quite a bit heavier than this woman. although they both do have that trashy look to them I will agree and similar eyebrows.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
tboy said:

4/10
But this girl is only "21", so she has plenty of years before she starts to look like Drea does. :rofl1:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Jynx is 24 years old and loves singing, dancing, poetry and hula-hooping. She is not a fan of loud chewers or ignorant people, but loves her cats Darwin and Tesla. Come to think of it, it kind of looks like Jynx is striking a hula-hooping pose.

The thing in her lip is as distracting as the 1950's style to the photo shoot - she got better the more I looked but still couldn't push past a 7

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
I barely noticed "the thing in her lip" until you mentioned it, but I did notice the "entire earlobe is a ring" thing. That was a bit distracting. But the 50's styling is interesting, and she's got a good body (quite fit actually), I didn't notice any ink. 80%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom