Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
In that last shot she looks like a 9.5/10 but that just goes to show you what a go photographer can do to make a woman hotter than she is. I know I know, she's not fat, she's just short for her weight! (I bet she's under 5' tall).

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
In that last shot she looks like a 9.5/10 but that just goes to show you what a go photographer can do to make a woman hotter than she is. I know I know, she's not fat, she's just short for her weight! (I bet she's under 5' tall).
That's not a trick, she is a hot woman, look at her video. Actually look at her videos, she's had more than one at the Sun.

Talia video shoot

Last edited:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Mandi is 25 years old and loves watching and playing soccer. Our girl has a Pomeranian named Hercules and says she is a sucker for any type of animal or insect. Like many hot models, when Mandi isn’t studying bugs, she likes to spend her free time playing video games

Hot models? Odd to have a blind photographer. Hey tboy ! Your cleaning lady is today's SSG - 5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
fuuuuccckkkkk I think I just threw up a little.....(even after seeing her early this morning)......

blackie said:
That's not a trick, she is a hot woman, look at her video. Actually look at her videos, she's had more than one at the Sun.

Dude, she's got a great face, butter body. As for tricks, I was a photography for 10 yrs, I know the tricks......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
SUNshine Girl Jazmyn is 23 years old and enjoys singing, watching the TV show Breaking Bad and being behind the wheel on the open road. According to Jazmyn, using a stick-shift is the only way to drive. Our girl is the proud mama of a kitten named Peanut. (Marcel Cretain/QMI Agency)

I doubt that this girl is 23, and has a few silly tattoos, but regardless there is something absolutely smouldering about her that just grabs your attention. She seems to be a tiny girl, but well-proportioned. 95%!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom