Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I didn't have time to do the complete SSG posting but saw her this morning. I agree, she's a little too thin even for MY tastes and that tramp stamp, loses points for that but frankly, finally, a young lady who deserves to be a sunshine girl. THIS is what they are supposed to look like. Not some overweight butterface with cellulite.

9/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Got a bad cold, so here I am at 4:30 in the morning surfing through HUBGFE. Might as well make myself useful, I guess, and post the Sunshine Girl.

I'm gonna do it a little differently today. Due to The Sun's website problems on Saturday, we didn't really get a chance to rate that girl. Well, all of those pictures are now properly online, so let's have a Sunshine Girl double-bill, with both the Saturday Girl and today's Valentine Girl.

Here's the Saturday Girl. Facially she could be described as a cute GND, but with a model-quality killer body. You could almost say it's a butter face compared to her body, except her face is great too. I'm giving her an overall 90%: 85% for the face, 95% for the body.
SUNshine Girl Malerie is 20 years old and she hates mosquitoes. When your bathing suit shows that much skin it’s easy to see why. Our girl plans to go back to school for graphic design. She has two dogs, Apollo and Jack. (Marcel Cretain/QMI Agency)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
...And now the second of the double-bill, The Valentine's Girl.

Looks like they went back to their fan-favourite, Talia Russo, for the Valentine's Special. She's the most photographed Sunshine Girl ever, she must've been on at least a dozen times already. If you do a Google search of Sunshine Girl, there is usually a special subsection called "Sunshine Girl Talia".

They did an outstanding job with her photographs today. I'm just going to let the photographs speak for themselves. It was hard to pick the best three. I'm giving them a 95%.
SUNshine Girl Talia would like to wish everybody a romantic and sexy Valentine’s Day! Guys, if you know what’s good for you, stop staring at this photo and go directly to the Sports section. After that, head to the florist and pretend we never had this conversation. (JACK BOLAND/QMI Agency)

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
once again, nice face, but****ody. It's decent enough for a civvie but an SSG? Not IMHO.....sorry, I'm just not into women who shop at addition elle....6/10

Clint Ewood

Joined May 8, 2011
Messages 234
blackram said:
Got a bad cold, so here I am at 4:30 in the morning surfing through HUBGFE. Might as well make myself useful, I guess, and post the Sunshine Girl.

I'm gonna do it a little differently today. Due to The Sun's website problems on Saturday, we didn't really get a chance to rate that girl. Well, all of those pictures are now properly online, so let's have a Sunshine Girl double-bill, with both the Saturday Girl and today's Valentine Girl.

Here's the Saturday Girl. Facially she could be described as a cute GND, but with a model-quality killer body. You could almost say it's a butter face compared to her body, except her face is great too. I'm giving her an overall 90%: 85% for the face, 95% for the body.
SUNshine Girl Malerie is 20 years old and she hates mosquitoes. When your bathing suit shows that much skin it’s easy to see why. Our girl plans to go back to school for graphic design. She has two dogs, Apollo and Jack. (Marcel Cretain/QMI Agency)

8.5/10 nice smile

Clint Ewood

Joined May 8, 2011
Messages 234
blackram said:
...And now the second of the double-bill, The Valentine's Girl.

Looks like they went back to their fan-favourite, Talia Russo, for the Valentine's Special. She's the most photographed Sunshine Girl ever, she must've been on at least a dozen times already. If you do a Google search of Sunshine Girl, there is usually a special subsection called "Sunshine Girl Talia".

They did an outstanding job with her photographs today. I'm just going to let the photographs speak for themselves. It was hard to pick the best three. I'm giving them a 95%.
SUNshine Girl Talia would like to wish everybody a romantic and sexy Valentine’s Day! Guys, if you know what’s good for you, stop staring at this photo and go directly to the Sports section. After that, head to the florist and pretend we never had this conversation. (JACK BOLAND/QMI Agency)

she is hot 9/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
I'm going to make a bit of a different comment in that at some angle it looks like she has a big honker and in some pictures she looks fine. Short body , not sure if she gets to 8 but its close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom