Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Cute little white dress, just translucent enough to keep the imagination running. I doubt that she's 26, but she may not be that far off either, I'd say by the look of her cheeks and chin that she's had some surgery done on her. Still didn't see any visible tattoos, or other weirdnesses, so I'll give her an 89% (1 shy of 90).

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Madman said:
One question T: you are all alone in your cabin this evening and trying to warm up by the fire. You get a knock on the door and she's standing there in just a coat which is opened and you can see she's only wearing a bra and thong set. The question is would you let her in, bearing in mind it's free?:biggrin:

The thing is, you're comparing apples and oranges. Would I turn her away? Probably not. She is a "pin up model"? Definitely not. These women are supposed to be the creme de la creme of Toronto women. Is she? Ahem.....NOT.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Today's is cute enough, and more a Pinup than yesterdays....by a long shot but I have a suspicion she's a wide glide hence the floucy white dress and NO shot of her derrierre.....I'll go 8.5/10 cuz she's cute.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Krysta Lee is a singer/songwriter/actress/model and surprisingly she is able to accomplish all four while wearing a cowboy hat! Our girl loves nothing more than laying down country tracks in the studio

Well Krysta looks like she might have been ridden hard and put away wet a few times. Not bad for mid-thirties ( I'm guessing) 8/10

MUSE

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 1,236
Yesterday's SSG Emily is a good friend of mine! Femme Fatale Media is an amazing promotions Co. Her & her team work damn hard & produce amazing events!! (No, she isn't the photo company giving away the shoot).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom