Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I don't have time to do the complete ssg posting, all I can say is someone should tell this young lady that looking pissed off is NOT the proper model "face"....

jesus.....

3/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Berkti, 22, is a 5-foot-9 green-eyed Pisces who aims to be a nurse one day. When not dreaming of helping others, our gal enjoys acting and modelling. That means if she doesn’t actually become a nurse, she can play one on TV, or at least model the outfit!

To be fair to the poor girl here is one of her smiling at least. I debated about whether she qualifies for the "nurse" bonus points but in the end just "aiming" to falls a little short. 6.5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
tboy said:
I don't have time to do the complete ssg posting, all I can say is someone should tell this young lady that looking pissed off is NOT the proper model "face"....

jesus.....

3/10
I think that's her "sexy bitch" bad-girl look.

Anyways, let's now do a full sampler (3+) of her pix, to do her some justice.

I don't know why I keep getting drawn to her crotch in all these pix, they are very suggestive. In the second pic, she's got a see-through skirt drawing you to it. In the first pic, she's pointing right at it. The third pic suggests an upskirt potential. :spiteful: I'm giving her a 90%, me like the look!

BTW, she has a Rihanna thing going for her.
images

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
well, I say "woof" to this one, can't even muster up a 5 for her so....4/10 there is not ONE thing that appeals to me about her.....from the outdated hair style, the "model" comment, etc.....I mean really, look at her body in the grey (cheap) dress? These girls are supposed to be the top 10% of attractive women.....IMO she isn't in the top 50% let alone the top 10.

One other question: would you cut her out of the paper and put her up in your locker?

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
tboy said:
One other question: would you cut her out of the paper and put her up in your locker?

If I can answer that I say no I would not but I would not turn her away if she wanted to come and spend an evening with me sipping on wine, munching on some strawberries and then retiring to my bedroom! 6/10

One question T: you are all alone in your cabin this evening and trying to warm up by the fire. You get a knock on the door and she's standing there in just a coat which is opened and you can see she's only wearing a bra and thong set. The question is would you let her in, bearing in mind it's free?:biggrin:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Emily is 26 years old and runs Femme Fatale Media, an award-winning staffing agency. When our girl is not prancing through the woods, she enjoys eating cupcakes. If she also enjoys baking cupcakes, she could be named Sunshine Girl of the Week.

Femme Fatale eh? Now that sounds familiar. I wonder......... 8.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom