Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Kristin, 22, hails from Torbay, N.L., and wants to pursue a career in health and occupational safety - with a little modelling on the side. She still loves The Rock, but would rather be dancing on a tropical beach somewhere.

She actually looks decent when she remembers to suck in her gut. There are a couple of pics where it is hanging out. Too many cod tongues I guess for a 22 year old. Only 7 from me.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
She's a decent looking YL but I don't like her tits yanked up to her chin.....and she will have to watch her weight, if she's not careful she'll hit the wall hard in a couple of years.....(she's just on the verge now).

I go 8/10 only because of the quality lately.....

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Julia, 22, is a hairstylist and makeup artist who has a secret desire to be a singer. She promotes herself on Facebook with her page Julia Aesthetics, and when not online, our 5-foot-2 gal likes to curl up with a book.

Not bad from the boobs up but a really meaty girl the rest of the way. 7/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
I see what you mean about the meat. If it were a guy we would say he had a lineman's build not a halfback's. I was going to score higher but the bottom half drags it back to a 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom