Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jesus Quintana

Was trying to figure out what bothered me about this girl and just got it. Would be curious to see what she looks like first thing in the morning.
"Wake up to Make up" 6/10

W

Wanker

Maurice Boscorelli said:
vTROy.jpg
FLwV5.jpg
HjD4L.jpg

[h=1][/h] SUNshine Girl Ashley, 21, may be small, at 4-foot-9, but she’s a complete package, with her big smile, curly locks and green eyes. She is a professional hair stylist and makeup artist who loves to take her tiny pooch Blondie for walks on the beach. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She's trying hard to be sexy but it's falling short for me............6/10

5.5/10.

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,177
Maurice Boscorelli said:
vTROy.jpg
FLwV5.jpg
HjD4L.jpg

[h=1][/h] SUNshine Girl Ashley, 21, may be small, at 4-foot-9, but she’s a complete package, with her big smile, curly locks and green eyes. She is a professional hair stylist and makeup artist who loves to take her tiny pooch Blondie for walks on the beach. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She's trying hard to be sexy but it's falling short for me............6/10

N/R

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
The head doesn't match the body. The head looks like that of that girl from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding", but the rest of the body looks like model material, especially that ass. I'm going to have to give her a 60% only.

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
SUNshine Girl Heidi, 19, is going to school to become a 911 dispatcher. She’s a 5-foot-3 Scorpio who enjoys a girls night out, horseback riding and playing with her nephew. She also has a thing for cats and guys with personality and good teeth.

Hey tboy your girl wears combat boots and she's got metal stuff sticking out of her face :shocking: Almost as bad as tats. To top it off she has the horse riding code in her description which means she has banged the photographer. :biggrin:

An 8 that could have been a 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom