Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Alyssa

Alyssa

SUNshine Girl Alyssa, 23, is a statuesque 5-foot-9 blond (without her stilettos on) who loves hot yoga and her Blond Brigade pals Nicole, Shawna and Katie. Alyssa has a special birthday wish for her favourite Aquarius: “This one’s for you, smooch.”

Today's girl is another tall one, like yesterday's, but this time there doesn't seem to be much to spark any interest at all. I'm giving this one a 70%.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Aldrey

Aldrey

SUNshine Girl Aldrey, 18, is a 5-foot workaholic who spends a lot of time in the gym. She hopes all that effort will help her push those heavy carts up the aisles as a flight attendant one day. She enjoys hanging out with family, friends and her two puppies Spyro and Cinder. (Todd Gillis photo)

Another Asian today, Peace must be happy. Although Asians usually look younger, I don't think I buy that she's 18, I'd say at least 30. I'm not really feeling much about her, I'll give it a 70%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Aldrey, 18, is a 5-foot workaholic who spends a lot of time in the gym. She hopes all that effort will help her push those heavy carts up the aisles as a flight attendant one day. She enjoys hanging out with family, friends and her two puppies

18 with the fashion sense of a twelve year old - 6/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
N1QW9.jpg
LGLbU.jpg
YVsIW.jpg

[h=1]Ashley [/h] Green-eyed SUNshine Girl Ashley, 25, has plans to attend law school, but first wants to go on a grand European tour and maybe get in some snowboarding in the Alps — Swiss or French — she’s not picky. (JACK BOLAND/QMI AGENCY)

Could stand to put some meat on those legs but better than most on here...........8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom