Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
Quick! See SUNshine Girl Kelli, 31, while you can! She wants to give up the modelling racket and start writing her next book. This married 5-foot-8 Pisces likes to shoot pool and swim and once met Cyndi Lauper, who gave her a hug

Okay.......first off that really is purple hair but just in the front. Then there is the furry Sesame Street/Village People chaps. Figuring she got a bad tab of acid or thought it was 1969 and she wanted to be a groupie. Does anyone believe she is a model or can write a book? Looks like a whole lotta work - 6/10
Have you seen Kate Moss recently? If Moss can continue to be a supermodel after the way she looks now, then yes, this girl can be a model too. I'm gonna give this one a 75% just simply for not being as degenerate-looking as Kate Moss.
600full-kate-moss.jpg

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
lcY3B.jpg
5fE0r.jpg
yStjq.jpg

[h=1]Allysha [/h] SUNshine Girl Allysha, 23, is just like us — she wants to be happy and travel the world. At 5-foot-11, this green-eyed Capricorn enjoys volleyball and spending the day at the beach. She’s looking for someone who is loyal and has a sense of humour. And since she’s in love, we can assume she found him. (Dave Abel photo)

I'll give this amazon beauty a solid 8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
lcY3B.jpg
5fE0r.jpg
yStjq.jpg

[h=1]Allysha [/h] SUNshine Girl Allysha, 23, is just like us — she wants to be happy and travel the world. At 5-foot-11, this green-eyed Capricorn enjoys volleyball and spending the day at the beach. She’s looking for someone who is loyal and has a sense of humour. And since she’s in love, we can assume she found him. (Dave Abel photo)

I'll give this amazon beauty a solid 8/10
Holy crap, she's like a 12/10th scale model of Brooke Burke, almost identical faces, although this girl probably dwarfs Brooke Burke by one head and shoulder. I'm giving this one a 95%.

Judge for yourself, this is Brooke Burke:

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,173
blackram said:
Holy crap, she's like a 12/10th scale model of Brooke Burke, almost identical faces, although this girl probably dwarfs Brooke Burke by one head and shoulder. I'm giving this one a 95%.

Judge for yourself, this is Brooke Burke:

I refuse to judge today's Sunshine girl after mooching over Brooke

9.75/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom