Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
tboy said:
Really? She's got a decent face off the show but her body, and the way the guys in the show fawn all over her, makes me throw up a little.....

I'm most likely just caught up in the ambiance of the show with her I admit.

Remember in the early 60's that was a knockout body.

Maybe expectations were not so high.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
bAqOP.jpg
FCYmx.jpg
Axsqh.jpg

[h=1]Velvet [/h] SUNshine Girl Velvet, 48, is a 5-foot-7 actress, model and Moonlight Lady favourite with steel-blue eyes and a steely resolve to scale the heights in Hollywood. Yes, she’s 48 years old! Must be the water in her small town. Velvet was the SUNshine Girl of the Year in 1981. (Stan Behal/QMI Age

She looks mighty fine for her age........7/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Maurice Boscorelli said:
bAqOP.jpg
FCYmx.jpg
Axsqh.jpg

[h=1]Velvet [/h] SUNshine Girl Velvet, 48, is a 5-foot-7 actress, model and Moonlight Lady favourite with steel-blue eyes and a steely resolve to scale the heights in Hollywood. Yes, she’s 48 years old! Must be the water in her small town. Velvet was the SUNshine Girl of the Year in 1981. (Stan Behal/QMI Age

She looks mighty fine for her age........7/10

For 48 she is spectacular - 8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I know I've commented on age adjusted ratings but she'd still be hot if she was 30...really dig the shots of her in the red slip....9/10....If I saw her in a club I'd be all over her in a heartbeat.....

I wonder what small town they are referring to? If she was up here, I'd know about it lol......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Nana

Nana

SUNshine Girl Nana, 23, has an admirable goal: She wants to be a Canadian citizen. This 5-foot-3 Taurus loves TV and the movies and hopes to one day meet a cute, cuddly and kind guy behind the wheel of a Dodge Minivan.

I'm not usually a fan of Asians, they usually don't have much of an ass. This one is no exception, but this one seems to know how to make the most of her assets, six-pack abs, come-hither pouty lips, and she even knows how to dress to enhance her butt. Dodge Minivan? Is that some kind of a status symbol in China? Because I can arrange that. I'm gonna give her an 85%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom