Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Sara

Sara

SUNshine Girl Sara wants to own a business one day. Sara says she has an edgy comedic side to her, hence her love of TV shows like South Park and Family Guy. But she has a soft side too, and adores Adele.

Today's girl has some nice curves on her, and if you check out the video, she's got a nice butt too. I'm sure that's not going to sit well with the anorexia-coddlers on this board, but I love it -- 95%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
We posted at about the same time Blackie- I will remove the duplicate pictures. I guess we have quite a divergent opinion on this girl.

This girl is cute but she does have a chunky body-type that isn't normally associated with "glamour photography". 6.5/10

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
We posted at about the same time Blackie- I will remove the duplicate pictures. I guess we have quite a divergent opinion on this girl.

This girl is cute but she does have a chunky body-type that isn't normally associated with "glamour photography". 6.5/10

7/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:

That's fine, divergent opinions are why we have rating threads. That way we can see where each of us has "our type".

As for glamour photography types, there was a time when Marilyn Monroe was considered a glamour photographic-type, these days she'd be considered chunky I guess.

Speaking of the sixties, Christina Hendrix of Mad Men is performing a Marilyn Monroe-type, and I find her totally hot. Would she be considered non-glam too?
hendricksa.jpg

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Nicole, 20, has her heart set on becoming a dental hygienist, which is great because she has a million-dollar smile. Makes us want to floss. Speaking of smiling, Nicole just got back from basking in the Cuban sunshine

Cute girl who can polish my bicuspids any time - 7.5

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Maurice Boscorelli said:
7/10 for today's. She really not a pin up but she us attractive I would say.

And as for Christina I would in a heart beat just on her attitude in Mad Men alone.

Really? She's got a decent face off the show but her body, and the way the guys in the show fawn all over her, makes me throw up a little.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom