Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
wzt8C.jpg
QmcD6.jpg
qySdv.jpg

[h=1]ueline [/h] SUNshine Girl Jacqueline is the mother of four kids! We know — we can’t believe it either! Jacqueline is only 33, and we think with four kids she deserves to have her dream come true — a BMW Vision that she can drive in her bikini and heels. We might like to see that ourselves. (Jack Boland photo

While I appreciate the stomach firmness overall she doesn't do it for me...........6.5/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
She seems to have a face that looks good at certain angles and not so good on others. I have conjured her up as this hot little fiesty French Canadian from the Gaspe coast who will slam you 6 ways from Sunday and leave you smiling - 7.5

W

Wanker

Maurice Boscorelli said:
wzt8C.jpg
QmcD6.jpg
qySdv.jpg

[h=1]ueline [/h] SUNshine Girl Jacqueline is the mother of four kids! We know — we can’t believe it either! Jacqueline is only 33, and we think with four kids she deserves to have her dream come true — a BMW Vision that she can drive in her bikini and heels. We might like to see that ourselves. (Jack Boland photo

While I appreciate the stomach firmness overall she doesn't do it for me...........6.5/10

OMG YIKES

3/10 for her face.

8/10 for her body.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
All I can say is WOW! After 4 kids, and she has a rock hard stomach like that? She does look quite short, maybe 5'0" or 5'1". She was honest about her age, she didn't pretend to be 21 like everybody else. I find her face attractive too, it looks like it could be aboriginal-American or a mix with it. 85%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Maycee, 19, loves modelling and the glamorous look of the old-time pinup girls. She is studying criminology, which can be real pulp magazine stuff. And that leads us back the pinup era — glorious black and white — like our Mayce

First picture sort of screams Oshawa MPA to me for some reason and I've never even been to one there. Sort of average but young and unmarked by ink or wierd piercings - 6.5

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,904
LickingGravity;222 First picture sort of screams Oshawa MPA to me for some reason and I've never even been to one there. Sort of average but young and unmarked by ink or wierd piercings - 6.5[/QUOTE said:
I've never seen an Oshawa MP look so good. 7.5/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom