Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Here's the write about Kristen:

SUNshine Girl Kristin, 29, has the fiery passion and attitude of a red Ferrari, her favourite car. She wants to be on the cover or in as many magazines as possible, and speaking of magazines, Kristin once had a chance meeting with The Twins at the Playboy mansion.
She must be one of those "forever 29's", she's definitely not really 29. I don't know who "The Twins" from Playboy are, but they must've been scared looking at her. There's some problems with seeing her pictures on the Sun today, which might be a blessing in disguise. 30%.

Ms.FemmeFatale

Joined Jul 3, 2011
Messages 665
lovelatinas said:
The first photo is not bad, she has a cute smile. 6/10.

Most of the sunshine girls have never modeled before therefore they often look scared or nervous in front of the camera. Add to the fact that Sun photogaphers often don't make them feel comfortable, they just want to snap 20-30 photos submit them and get paid. Granted there are a few Sunshine Girls who are models that's why see very hot ones once and a while. The best Sunshine Girl photographer has to Alex Urosevic who shoots for the Sun Calendars.

You have no idea how I hate most of those guys. They have no fucking clue at all and it shows repeatedly in their crabby pics.

There are so many ways to make just the standard of the photography better. I understand and respect not wanting to edit pics, but give me a break, I know amateur photographers who can do better. The need to show more pride in their craft!

Sorry Rant over.

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,904
Femme~Fatale~Photos said:
You have no idea how I hate most of those guys. They have no fucking clue at all and it shows repeatedly in their crabby pics.

There are so many ways to make the just the standard of the photography better. I understand and respect not wanting to edit pics, but give me a break, I know amateur photographers who can do better. The need to show more pride in their craft!

Sorry Rant over.

^^^
What she said.

6/10 for the Ke$ha look.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
rTNp3.jpg
nVYiB.jpg
0fEiN.jpg

[h=1]Nina [/h] SUNshine Girl Nina loves hard-rocking musicians, scary movies and using her body as a curvy canvas for ink creations. So Metallica and Rob Zombie are the coolest guys going next to her own fella. Sorry guys, she’s taken. (Jack Boland/QMI AGENCY)

Oh darn she's taken,lol. Man I just find her scary..........5/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Today's girl doesn't have a classically beautiful face, but there is something there that's quite interesting and unusual, but still likeable. However, when she put ink to the body, the effect was just killed completely.

If you look at this picture, she's quite attractive, I'd have given her an 85%:

But then you look at this very similar pose, and you want to wretch:

I can only give an overall 65% because of the ink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom