Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
N2T0a.jpg
UY8ve.jpg
JTSkm.jpg

[h=1]Dana [/h] SUNshine Girl Dana, 23, is a single Libra who is looking for someone who’ll surprise her with his wit and charm. This hazel-eyed gal loves sports, working out and watching the animated TV series Family Guy, which follows the wacky adventures of the dysfunctional Griffin clan. (Mark O’Neill phot

She loves working out eh? Where at McDonald's. And what's with that tat ''you can't airbrush personality''...I mean really.

3/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Maybe she just started working out or maybe she doesn't realize that diet is part of it as well. If she's chunky at 23 she's really going to have to work hard by the time she's 40. The question is why out yourself out there ?

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Trump said:
I don't understand why women think inking their bodies makes them more attractive? It's a trend that seems to be on the rise. 4/10
It's the young guys who they go out with, who think that it's great. Those guys also have ink all over their bodies. They usually aren't thinking of what their bodies are going to look like when they are 60, let alone just 5 years down the road. Some of these girls with the ink, still look great right now, but once the age flab starts setting in, it's just pathetic.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
mark_fender05 said:
I actually know this girl! Quite scary looking without makeup. Pictures are definitely better looking than her in real life. 5/10
Is she an SP? She did look familiar, like maybe somebody that might have advertised here or on another place.

G

Guido

blackram said:
Is she an SP? She did look familiar, like maybe somebody that might have advertised here or on another place.

I was thinking the same thing but I can't put my finger on it. 6/10 as a pin up but again I would happily bring her into my bedroom.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
N2T0a.jpg
UY8ve.jpg
JTSkm.jpg

[h=1]Dana [/h] SUNshine Girl Dana, 23, is a single Libra who is looking for someone who’ll surprise her with his wit and charm. This hazel-eyed gal loves sports, working out and watching the animated TV series Family Guy, which follows the wacky adventures of the dysfunctional Griffin clan. (Mark O’Neill phot

She loves working out eh? Where at McDonald's. And what's with that tat ''you can't airbrush personality''...I mean really.

3/10
I don't know about her age being 23, she may already be closer to her 40's than she cares to admit. Right now, I'm estimating a 28-33 age range maybe. Heavier women do look older though. I personally wouldn't mind hitting that thing once or twice if I met her at a bar, but long-term my eyes would be wandering if I were living with her. The photographer must've agreed, there's only 7 pictures of her available, so these must be the 7 best pictures too, the others weren't even worth putting up!

I can only give 55%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Guido said:
...... I would happily bring her into my bedroom.

Why? To clean the dust bunnies from under your bed?

One more female who thinks she's hotter than she actually is....

There is not ONE redeeming quality about her....

2/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom