Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
mPiQu.jpg
FfTaj.jpg
BQKmJ.jpg

[h=1]Nikki [/h] SUNshine Girl Nikki, 22, is a 5-foot-2 ambitious gal who wants to be Playmate of the Year one day. Our Taurus gal once met Drake, but she’s a Lil Wayne fan and enjoys clubbing. Check out Nikki's dream car: (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency)

She's good but not POTY worthy. Needs to harden up her stomach somewhat.............8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
She's not thick at all, if she lost anymore weight she would be a bag of bones. Because she's short, her short arms and legs make her look a little stocky. Comparing her to the previous days girl, who was very tall, today's girl you can see has arms that don't have as much reach, and the same goes for her legs. But her abs are tight still. I'd call her a pocket-rocket.

She actually kinda looks like one of my sisters-in-law, but despite the weirdness of that, I'm gonna give her a 90%.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
blackram said:
She's not thick at all, if she lost anymore weight she would be a bag of bones. Because she's short, her short arms and legs make her look a little stocky. Comparing her to the previous days girl, who was very tall, today's girl you can see has arms that don't have as much reach, and the same goes for her legs. But her abs are tight still. I'd call her a pocket-rocket.

Dude time to get your eyes checked. She has no visible abdominal muscles showing.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Samantha, 21, is working towards a degree in psychology. When she’s not modelling — she models for a promotions company — she likes to travel or hang out with friends.

A future shrink, well it good be worse- could be a future lawyer. 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom