Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Maria Rain perhaps?

TRMAL.jpg
The girl does look similar, to today's SSG. Without seeing the full face I can't be sure. I've never met either woman of course as I'm not in Toronto.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
qafGa.jpg
SYxLo.jpg
1JI5E.jpg
3uAH1.jpg

[h=1]Sabina - Dec. 11, 2011 [/h] SUNshine Girl Sabina, 21, wants to be published in Maxim one day. This 5-foot-9 Virgo enjoys music and reading, swimming, a little cheerleading, soccer and anything involving loopy chef Gordon Ramsay. In her time off, this house music fan likes nothing better than doing ... nothing! (TODD GILLIS PHOTO)

The whole look with the man's shirt and stockings plus garters is a big winner with me. At 5'9 she might just have a shot at maxim ( with a little gym time) some day.

8.75/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
I I was to be really critical :bs:her legs and face are nice; although her lower jaw is quite wide. Not sure you can whip the rest into Maxim shape just with the gym - maybe. In current condition I'm at about 7.5.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Maurice Boscorelli said:
The whole look with the man's shirt and stockings plus garters is a big winner with me. At 5'9 she might just have a shot at maxim ( with a little gym time) some day.

8.75/10

I admit the premise is nice, the dress shirt and stockings but you can wrap a present in shiny foil and put a big bow on it but still you have to have a decent present under it all.....She has a kind of Katy Perry look to her and she'd be quite hot if she lost 20 lbs....as she is? 7/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
qafGa.jpg
SYxLo.jpg
1JI5E.jpg
3uAH1.jpg

[h=1]Sabina - Dec. 11, 2011 [/h] SUNshine Girl Sabina, 21, wants to be published in Maxim one day. This 5-foot-9 Virgo enjoys music and reading, swimming, a little cheerleading, soccer and anything involving loopy chef Gordon Ramsay. In her time off, this house music fan likes nothing better than doing ... nothing! (TODD GILLIS PHOTO)

8.75/10
Hell no, she's ready for Maxim already, she's hotter than most Maxim girls already. Give this one a 100% and be over and done with!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Annee, 20, likes nothing better than dressing up and doing a little go-go dancing at the clubs, or modeling at import “tuner” car shows where the music is bangin’ and the girls are hot. She goes by the mantra of “stay modest and real,” to which we should all relate.

In a lot of the pictures this girl looks like a street hooker unfortunately. She definitely looks like she needs a scrub and a trip to the sun. Legs are scrawny as well. 6/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Annee, 20, likes nothing better than dressing up and doing a little go-go dancing at the clubs, or modeling at import “tuner” car shows where the music is bangin’ and the girls are hot. She goes by the mantra of “stay modest and real,” to which we should all relate.

In a lot of the pictures this girl looks like a street hooker unfortunately. She definitely looks like she needs a scrub and a trip to the sun. Legs are scrawny as well. 6/10
I don't disagree, she has that street hooker vibe to her. As for scrawny legs, that's just typically Asian. However, she doesn't have a bad derriere, especially for an Asian:

I'm inclined to give her an additional 10% points for that derriere alone. 70% overall.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Maurice Boscorelli said:
A certain northern gent is sure to make his ladyboy comparison.........5.5/10

and I won't disappoint!

Fuck she looks like an asian tranny streetwalker! 4/10. She'd rate a LOT higher if she left her hair natural.......I can here her voice now: Me ruv you rong time!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom