Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Oh my-my-my, wowsa! 100%.:heart:

I love the see-thru red lace granny panties. It's only time granny panties are sexy, when they're see through. Why can't we see her slit through them? They're see-thru right down to where we should see them! It looks like she's got an extra thong underneath them to keep her modesty. :search:

Hey Peace, how come you can't make up your mind about this one? Why give her only a :dontknow:?

PS-BTW, check out her video, she's got a bit of an old-lady voice, or maybe it's a smoker's voice?

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
well, I'd love to make a pile of moolah doing what I do too, but unfortunately we can't all be Bill Gates.....

I'm going against the grain here and say that I don't find her all that attractive. 7.5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
BPTq8.jpg
xi1SD.jpg
AYfO2.jpg

[h=1]Trina [/h] SUNshine Girl Trina, 23, does special events planning for a living and loves to get a full-body glow while lying on a beach, suntanning the day away. One day in the future, Trina wants to get into the real estate market. Condo on the beach maybe? (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

Uh............No.............5.5/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
OMFG this is a girl who thinks she's 120 lbs and hot......and she ain't either 120 lbs or hot.......4/10

What's that saying that goes on about putting lipstrick on a pig and it's still a pig?

I think maybe instead of laying on the beach all day she should try playing volleyball, or swimming, or SOMETHING.......

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
She's not 23, definitely. She's gotta be 33 at least. She's a bit beyond even my tolerance level for larger women. But still she's got a good face, and her large size is not flabbiness, just a larger frame. 65% is fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom