Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chloe Croft

Maurice Boscorelli said:
FNcgG.jpg
26Jbw.jpg
Ao4iL.jpg

[h=1]aghan [/h] SUNshine Girl Meaghan, 27, is a 5-foot-1 fitness-and-figure competitor, who spends most of her free time at the gym working on her fine physique. Meaghan will be competing at the IDFA championships in Toronto this November. As we always say, good things come in small packages. (JACK BOLAND/QMI Agency)

Just the right balance for my tastes these days...........8.5/10

Great body and cute face but her face and neck looks a little rough for 27.....?

W

Wanker

Maurice Boscorelli said:
k49YK.jpg
aAb4L.jpg
YmYmz.jpg

[h=1]Sandy [/h] SUNshine Girl Sandy G, 25, carries a wild streak, what with her passion for sexy modelling, riding her motorcycle and of course, UFC fighters like Chuck Liddell and BJ Penn. She’s also passionate about the work of her makeup artist Kris Harper for making her look so glam. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She's got biker's old lady written all over her..........5/10

I bet you Blackram will say she looks like lady Gaga :writing:

5/10.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
k49YK.jpg
aAb4L.jpg
YmYmz.jpg

[h=1]Sandy [/h] SUNshine Girl Sandy G, 25, carries a wild streak, what with her passion for sexy modelling, riding her motorcycle and of course, UFC fighters like Chuck Liddell and BJ Penn. She’s also passionate about the work of her makeup artist Kris Harper for making her look so glam. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

She's got biker's old lady written all over her..........5/10
I like the slutty outfits, but meanwhile she's not as great looking in some angles, but I wouldn't have rated her all of the way down to 5/10. I'd say 75% is more than fair.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Courtney, 22, has a nice smile, which is a good selling point for a future dentist. This 5-foot-3 Virgo loves spoiling herself, and is dreaming of doing just that with a Ferrari one day

I actually like her smile and overall GND looks. A smidgeon soft in some of the shots but not bad - 7.5

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
it'd be better too if she changed her freaking facial expression. You can click on the pics in rapid order and her face doesn't change one iota in each....it's like a freaking MASK....6/10 for the plastic mold face.....

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Elena, 22, would like to fly the friendly skies one day and make a pile of moolah from the modelling business. She loves old-style pin-up photography and channels a little bit of Megan Fox and Dita Von Teese in her shoots.

Forgiving the modelling comment for a moment this girl bears a passing resemblance to Jennifer Garner which earns her an 9/10 from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom