Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
^^^^ I have a feeling she is worse than the pics make her look......

I have to agree with Ms Croft: 21 my ass....maybe 31....and maybe the person who rights up the bios pulled a bliss.....

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
100% dude! Come on now that is being a little generous isn't it? She's a little to pudgy for me..........7.5/10
No, I don't think she really is all that pudgy, she just looks that way because she's short. If she was 5'5" instead of 5', those legs would be longer, and she'd look really sleek.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Chloe Croft said:
I have to disagree. I don't know for sure but to me she looks Caucasian but with a tan and dark makeup...especially in the bottom pic. It's becoming a more popular look these days where regular 'ol white girls (like me :wink:) are trying to look exotic. Again, I hate to sound catty (as usual, lol) but waaayyy too much makeup. She looks more like 31 than 21. Either that or she is 21 but the heavy makeup is making her look older than she actually is. Why does a 21 year old need so much makeup? She does have a cute face and nice curvy body though. Hair looks a lil bit synthetic.
Well, Portuguese girls are Caucasians as well, just usually a darker variety. :anangel: She reminds me of Nelly Furtado (not completely like her, just skin complexion, and general facial structure):

I don't doubt that there might be some hair extensions involved in this girl's look. And she may not be 21 either, but I don't think it's ten years older, maybe only 3-5 years older.

Attachments

• nelly-furtado6.jpg
    nelly-furtado6.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 7

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
blackram said:
No, I don't think she really is all that pudgy, she just looks that way because she's short. If she was 5'5" instead of 5', those legs would be longer, and she'd look really sleek.

LOL that reminds me of that old saying: she's not fat, she's just short for her weight! Like that 400 lbs woman in England. She'd be hot if she was 17 feet tall! :shout:

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Steph, 26, is a brown-eyed Sagittarius who would love to open a dog shelter one day. She loves baseball, MMA and hockey, but her favourite way to spend time off is to lie in bed watching TV

Looking slutty with fake boobs, fake eyelashes, hair extentions that don't quite match and pancake make-up is not my idea of goodlooking. I would be tempted to run her through an antiseptic car wash. 6/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Steph, 26, is a brown-eyed Sagittarius who would love to open a dog shelter one day. She loves baseball, MMA and hockey, but her favourite way to spend time off is to lie in bed watching TV

Looking slutty with fake boobs, fake eyelashes, hair extentions that don't quite match and pancake make-up is not my idea of goodlooking. I would be tempted to run her through an antiseptic car wash. 6/10
Another unusual Asian, the Sun's editorial board must've been holding their meetings at an Asian strip club this week. :biggrin: Yes, fake boobs, eyelashes, etc. I'd say they aren't overdone. Also bonus points for admitting her real age, 26, rather than 21, though she could've really passed for 21 judging by how tiny she is. 90%!

Love this pose:

C

Chloe Croft

blackram said:
Well, Portuguese girls are Caucasians as well, just usually a darker variety. :anangel:
I don't doubt that there might be some hair extensions involved in this girl's look. And she may not be 21 either, but I don't think it's ten years older, maybe only 3-5 years older.

You're right, Portugese is Caucasian. *blushes* But you know what I meant....she looks more like a typical 'white girl' trying to look exotic imo. Methinks she spends a lot of time in the tanning salon. And yes, maybe not quite 31 but probably older than 21. The makeup may be making her looking older. If she wears that much makeup in real life and tans a lot she will look 41 by the time she's 31.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I think she either forgot to pick up her cellphone before this pic was taken or she's got one of them thar invisible Iphones!!!

(btw, facially she looks like a tranny) I give her an 8 for the body, 4 for the face.....

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Chloe Croft said:
You're right, Portugese is Caucasian. *blushes* But you know what I meant....she looks more like a typical 'white girl' trying to look exotic imo. Methinks she spends a lot of time in the tanning salon. And yes, maybe not quite 31 but probably older than 21. The makeup may be making her looking older. If she wears that much makeup in real life and tans a lot she will look 41 by the time she's 31.
By "white girl" you probably mean "Northern European", right?

I don't think she's necessarily tanning to get that colour. When people tan, they tend to look red or orange. She seems to be a natural brown color.

As for makeup, I don't see her using all that much more makeup than any other girl who's been featured as a Sunshine girl since it started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom