Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unreadable

Joined Mar 26, 2011
Messages 105
Bubba said:
22, loves to keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up on her GSXR-600 sport bike. But her real need for speed would be met by sliding into a sexy Audi R8, her dream ride. She’s an AC/DC fan, which leaves us, ahem, Thunderstruck. (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

8/10

8/10, 1/2 mark off for having a Five-Head!

Unreadable

Joined Mar 26, 2011
Messages 105
blackram said:
SUNshine Girl Brittany, 21, wants to make sure you’re smiling. This 5-foot-7 hazel-eyed Aries is studying dental hygiene and when she’s not boning up on her flossing techniques, she enjoys hockey and rugby, hip hop, karaoke and movies with lots of explosions. She hopes to one day drive to the dental office in a Hello Kitty Smart car.

She's somewhat unusual for an asian, as she's an asian with a little bit of meat on her bones. I love her seductive look. She's absolutely stunning to me, and I feel like boning her right now, right through the screen. She's a 100% for me. :love:

7.5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
iMs5n.jpg
Degs0.jpg
NkC1K.jpg

[h=1]ie [/h] SUNshine Girl Connie, 21, wants to teach kindergarten or start her own fashion line. This five-foot-nine Pisces likes singing and dancing, basketball and badminton. She also takes in CSI and NCIS, R&B and UFC and a lot of other acronyms. Speaking of UFC, Connie once worked with Chuck Leddel. (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency

Pretty Asian who has some height on her. She worked with Chuck ''Leddel'' eh? LOL.

7.75/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
iMs5n.jpg
Degs0.jpg
NkC1K.jpg

[h=1]ie [/h] SUNshine Girl Connie, 21, wants to teach kindergarten or start her own fashion line. This five-foot-nine Pisces likes singing and dancing, basketball and badminton. She also takes in CSI and NCIS, R&B and UFC and a lot of other acronyms. Speaking of UFC, Connie once worked with Chuck Leddel. (Todd Gillis/QMI Agency

Pretty Asian who has some height on her. She worked with Chuck ''Leddel'' eh? LOL.

7.75/10

The hair, the outfit and the shoes all shout trashy to me 6.5/10 and while I may be in the minority I really don't think she is all that good looking

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Krista

Krista

SUNshine Girl Krista, 21, has set the admirable goal of becoming a
social worker. This five-foot Libra has fun working out and shopping and
admits to loving country music as well as the New York Giants, video
games and bubble baths. Sorry, lads, she’s got a boyfriend, who she says
is “perfect."

Another exotic looking beauty today. She looks like she may be Portuguese/Brazilian. She's obviously a very short girl, you can tell from her proportions, even before they mentioned that she was just 5'. This gives her the illusion of looking a little wide, but she's not. Check out the musculature on her legs. This is one hot pocket-rocket! I've done nothing but liked the last three days worth of girls, another 100%!

C

Chloe Croft

blackram said:
is “perfect."

Another exotic looking beauty today. She looks like she may be Portuguese/Brazilian.

I have to disagree. I don't know for sure but to me she looks Caucasian but with a tan and dark makeup...especially in the bottom pic. It's becoming a more popular look these days where regular 'ol white girls (like me :wink:) are trying to look exotic. Again, I hate to sound catty (as usual, lol) but waaayyy too much makeup. She looks more like 31 than 21. Either that or she is 21 but the heavy makeup is making her look older than she actually is. Why does a 21 year old need so much makeup? She does have a cute face and nice curvy body though. Hair looks a lil bit synthetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom