Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Brittani, 21, has loads of energy and would like to be on the sidelines one day doing high kicks as a cheerleader. She does yoga to keep in shape and loves to dance and shop for hot outfits. Kinda like this one, Brittani

A little worn around the edges for 21. 7/10

W

Wanker

LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Brittani, 21, has loads of energy and would like to be on the sidelines one day doing high kicks as a cheerleader. She does yoga to keep in shape and loves to dance and shop for hot outfits. Kinda like this one, Brittani

More like 41.

7.5/10.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
LickingGravity said:

of course, she couldn't spell her name with a Y, lol......

a 7?? hell, she's the epitome of what a SSG should look like. Not too much, no over the top makeup, no wild hair, just an all around attractive lady....9/10

Ok, I revise my first impression after viewing some of the other photos....I doubt she's 21, and she isn't as pretty as I first thought. Still a decent looking young lady. 8/10

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Kat is a figure competitor — and we don’t mean she takes part in math contests. She works hard at the gym to keep in trim shape, and when she relaxes she likes to kick back and watch a few action films. The 36-year-old was a SUNshine Girl five years ago but we must say it seems like yesterday

Not bad, a little north country fair maybe but for a 36 year old civvie MILF she would be an 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom