Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Shona
SUNshine Girl Shona is December in the 2012 SUNshine Girl Calendar.

Looks like they didn't run out of Calendar Girls afterall. This looks interesting body-wise, but her face is just too plasticky. I'll give her a 70%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Well I'm leaning towards Bosco's side of the fence, to mix a few metaphors, I give her an 8. I'm not a fan of the excessive costuming and the heavier make-up but overall I find her good looking without any decernable rubber (b cups) or printing (no tats) and I love that hair colour. A little soft in the ass but still gets an 8/10 from me.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Christine, 21, wants to design her own line of clothing and is finishing her studies in fashion management at college. But for now, she looks stuning in her Terra boots. Our statuesque Leo says one day she’ll be world-famous, and not just for her mane of hair and green eyes!

I know someone who will probably get excited about the workboots. She's a near miss for me 7.9/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
she is not a small girl....that's a 6' ladder and her right leg is on the second step.....plus it looks like she's got a huge head!!!

Work boots don't do anything for me, it's how she uses a "hand" tool that's a turn on lol...

7.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom