Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
train said:
She has that look that just seems to denote class, even with the small tattoo. I give her 9.5
Somebody was asking who I'd liken her to today. It got me wondering, and I couldn't think of anybody myself that even comes close. So I ran it through an online celebrity face matcher application, and none of the suggestions were even close. It suggested, Elisha Cuthbert, Megan Fox, Kate Winslet, Candice Bergen, Demi Moore, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jennifer Garner, Amanda Peet, Lynda Carter, Claire Forlani, Lara Flynn Boyle, among others. I don't think any of them are close, this girl is unique among them all.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
"SUNshine Girl Chelsea, 20, is a 5-foot-tall, blue-eyed Capricorn who wants to travel the world. She likes guys with big arms and big hearts and has already found one. She has a golden retriever named Molly and can be found on the beach or checking out Hummers in the parking lot."

I got excited there for a second I thought it said she gave hummers in the parking lot. Well I guess the calender is done so we are back to the 7.5's

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Those aren't the most flattering of pics of her but still, I think she's the epitome of the GND and has a certain cuteness about her. I dunno about the 20 yr comment, one of my customers is a very VERY cute GND and could be this one's sister....and she's 35.....(and gets carded ALL the time).

I'm going 9/10 because I prefer cute over the "in your face" hotties we had earlier this week......

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Discussion

18K Replies
2M Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom