Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
I'm down with giving her a 9/10. The more I look at her the better she seems to get.

SeP9D.jpg

W

Wanker

9.5/10 for this beauty.

BTW on another note. Recent SUNshine Girl Marie-Claude Bourbonnais has been chosen to grace the cover of the special holiday edition of Hustler Canada.

Cll72.jpg

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Wanker said:
9.5/10 for this beauty.

BTW on another note. Recent SUNshine Girl Marie-Claude Bourbonnais has been chosen to grace the cover of the special holiday edition of Hustler Canada.

Seems she'd be a good fit for the style of girls in that magazine.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
LickingGravity said:
Is that bush shadow on the white lingerie shot? Risque for the Sun. Good looking girl 9/10

Yeah, they're usually better with the photoshopping than that!

I agree with Bosco, great body but a very manly face! 9/10 for the body 6/10 for the face.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Her face is a bit above average (70%), her body is quite a bit above average (90%). So that would average out to 80%. And if that is a bit of bush showing through the panties, then I'll give her an additional half point, taking it upto 85%. I used to love getting a peek of bush through the panties!

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
SUNshine Girl Catherine, 31, aspires to all the finer things in life, like a big Italian-style wedding, a posh Rolls Royce or just being a complete diva by slipping into a warm candle-lit, rose petal-laden bubble bath

More interesting shows from this MILF - 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom