Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
[h=1]Sarah [/h] SUNshine Girl Sarah, 23, sings in a band called Prairie Heat and spends her daytime hours working in the oil and gas industry. When not working or singing, she can be found in the gym, playing volleyball, golfing, running or riding horses. If there’s any downtime left, she’s poolside with her husband-to-be. Sorry, lads. She’s engaged. (Jim Wells/ QMI Agency)

She's got some serious abs in the one pic...............9/10
She's also got enhanced breasts, and she doesn't smile. But for some reason neither negative point seem to matter with her, she's sexy. I echo the 90%.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Usumg.jpg

Those boobs are just to over the top for me.
I think you're looking at this from the wrong perspective. This girl is way over the top because she works as a science-fiction model. Nothing has to be realistic about her, she's a living anime character.

caitlin.jpg

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I saw today's and thought "now that's a nice pretty YL"....I'll go 9/10 and as for her not smiling, that's her "sexy" look.....(wish someone would teach these ladies that a smile is better than a crappy sexy look!)

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
she's one of the best SSGs we've had in a long time, but I daresay that I think those boobs are manmades.....they are sitting way too high for their size and unless those bras are titanium reinforced, they're sitting up there artificially. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt though, 9.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom