Made with Love

Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
[h=1]Bobbie [/h] SUNshine Girl Bobbie, 19, is a green-eyed nursing student who has dreams of one day making it on the fashion runways. She loves modelling and keeps in shape by snowboarding and doing yoga. Bobbie jokes that her real fitness secret is to dance around in her underwear when she’s alone! (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I think this girl has it all and with a better photographer and coaching she could produce some great shots.....9/10

train

Reviewer
Joined Apr 19, 2010
Messages 1,953
Hey let's not forget she is a nursing student which is worth extra points in my book ( I lost my virginity to a nursing student when I was 16). Love her legs. She needs new make-up and hair but would be quite hot then. 8.75 now though.

a 1 player

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 4,904
blackram said:
SUNshine Girl Sarah, 19, is our girl next door. She wants to become a paralegal. She once met the Trailer Park Boys at her college. Maybe she can combine the two and bail out the scheming trio of Julian, Bubbles and Ricky.

A very, very rare 10/10. Perfect!

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
[h=1]Bobbie [/h] SUNshine Girl Bobbie, 19, is a green-eyed nursing student who has dreams of one day making it on the fashion runways. She loves modelling and keeps in shape by snowboarding and doing yoga. Bobbie jokes that her real fitness secret is to dance around in her underwear when she’s alone! (Jack Boland/QMI Agency)

I think this girl has it all and with a better photographer and coaching she could produce some great shots.....9/10
I can't see her as being 19 years old, but maybe not too far away, maybe 25. She does have a nice body, and like her face too. I'll agree with the 90%.

BTW, she looks like Contessa Brewer from MSNBC news:
2605636984_40c41a7ac2.jpg

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
^^^^^^^^^^Dude either you have some sort of image comparison program on your computer or you spend way to much time watching TV,lol.

Christ I don't know who half these women you are comparing them to are. But I will admit that you are really close most of the time.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
^^^^^^^^^^Dude either you have some sort of image comparison program on your computer or you spend way to much time watching TV,lol.

Christ I don't know who half these women you are comparing them to are. But I will admit that you are really close most of the time.
:lol:Actually, watching too much tv and movies as a kid might be the right answer. :)

In the case of MSNBC's Contessa Brewer, I've had a thing going for her for a while.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
[h=1]da [/h] SUNshine Girl Amanda, 26, has deep brown eyes and is a fiery Scorpio who loves to be in front of the camera showing off her ink. She devotes all her spare time to the two loves of her life, her boyfriend and adorable son. (Jack Boland/QM

Well she loves her ink but I don't. Other than that she's an attractive MILF.............7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I think she'd be a lot hotter if she was taller...same body, just taller....she looks....compressed? (for lack of a better word).

MILF or not, I'm not digging her.....6/10

(and before BR puts it out there, I think she looks like Gina Gershon's homely sister!!!)

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
[h=1]da [/h] SUNshine Girl Amanda, 26, has deep brown eyes and is a fiery Scorpio who loves to be in front of the camera showing off her ink. She devotes all her spare time to the two loves of her life, her boyfriend and adorable son. (Jack Boland/QM

Well she loves her ink but I don't. Other than that she's an attractive MILF.............7/10
I don't know, despite her ink and her obvious peeler background, I'm digging her. 90%

BTW, she looks somewhat like a cross between actress Minnie Driver or Paula Abdul. But I'd say mostly like Minnie Driver:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom