Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Miranda

Miranda

SUNshine Girl Miranda, 25, is a part-time model who spends the rest of her hours hiking, fishing, boating, going to the beach, playing soccer or air hockey, listening to classic rock, watching horror movies and hanging out with her family. Phew! Who has time for modelling? (Alex Urosevic photo)

The platinum blonde hair is a bit too old-fashioned for me, but I can't seriously find anything else wrong with this girl, no tattoos, no weird-ass piercings (other than belly button). She is an attractive girl on paper, but something about her still seems fake. I can only give her an 85%.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
[h=1]nda [/h] SUNshine Girl Miranda, 25, is a part-time model who spends the rest of her hours hiking, fishing, boating, going to the beach, playing soccer or air hockey, listening to classic rock, watching horror movies and hanging out with her family. Phew! Who has time for modelling? (Alex Urosevic

If she knocked off about 10 lb's she has all the qualities of being a stunner........8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Maurice Boscorelli said:
If she knocked off about 10 lb's she has all the qualities of being a stunner........8/10

Glad I wasn't the first to post it lol......I'd even go so far as to say 15 - 20 would make infinitely hotter. One thing she is not is a small girl.....

8/10

Bubba

Reviewer
Joined Aug 20, 2010
Messages 4,173
Maurice Boscorelli said:
[h=1]nda [/h] SUNshine Girl Miranda, 25, is a part-time model who spends the rest of her hours hiking, fishing, boating, going to the beach, playing soccer or air hockey, listening to classic rock, watching horror movies and hanging out with her family. Phew! Who has time for modelling? (Alex Urosevic

Me lickey for the winter time

9/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
[h=1]ra [/h] SUNshine Girl Kendra, 18, is a part-time model who loves singing, photography, poetry, soccer, volleyball and spending time with family and friends. She is 5-foot-9 and has the distinction of having one green eye and one blue one! The eyes have it! (Alex Urosevi

She gives buxom a whole new meaning and only 18!......Another one though that if she lost a little would be a knockout.......8/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
blackram said:
I don't think she really needs to lose any weight, if you look at her abs, they are absolutely flat, almost too straight.

Dude, I can suck in my gut so far it would look like I"m anorexic.......both yesterday's and today's are not small by any sense of the imagination and I don't believe for a second today's is 18 yrs old.....18 going on 28 maybe lol....

7.5/10 for today's

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
tboy said:
Dude, I can suck in my gut so far it would look like I"m anorexic.......both yesterday's and today's are not small by any sense of the imagination and I don't believe for a second today's is 18 yrs old.....18 going on 28 maybe lol....

7.5/10 for today's
I thought she might be sucking her gut in too, but this one doesn't look like a classic gut suck. It looks too straight, sucking your gut in would look a little caved in.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
[h=1]ra [/h] SUNshine Girl Kendra, 18, is a part-time model who loves singing, photography, poetry, soccer, volleyball and spending time with family and friends. She is 5-foot-9 and has the distinction of having one green eye and one blue one! The eyes have it! (Alex Urosevi

She gives buxom a whole new meaning and only 18!......Another one though that if she lost a little would be a knockout.......8/10
Again, I have my doubts whether she's actually 18, but I don't think she's too far off. She's got a lot of hidden tattoos, not enough to worry about. I like the body, but not too thrilled with the face. I'd say 75%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom