Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
SUNshine Girl Theresa, 24, is just back from Italy where she represented North America at Miss Italia Nel Mondo and is “molto bella” in our eyes. As well as being sexy she is cerebral too, as she has a bachelor’s degree in business administration. She can be seen at her website Theresalongo.com

Not as good looking as she thinks - 7.5
Have to agree with everyone else too, not as good as she thinks she is. 75%.

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
For SUNshine Girl Gia, 20, the beach is the life. Whether it is playing volleyball, boating or riding a personal watercraft, she loves the sandy beach and blue waters that match her eyes. When not down by the surf, she likes to shop or play with her cat Tigger.

I'm thinking MPA with those outfits. An extra half point for trying with the clothes so 8/10

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
For SUNshine Girl Gia, 20, the beach is the life. Whether it is playing volleyball, boating or riding a personal watercraft, she loves the sandy beach and blue waters that match her eyes. When not down by the surf, she likes to shop or play with her cat Tigger.

I'm thinking MPA with those outfits. An extra half point for trying with the clothes so 8/10
Funny, I was thinking stripper with the background partition in the first picture it looks like she's just leaving a champagne room. :)

I'll give her an 85%.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
OMG that looks like Vanessa sexy french kitten....and considering her activities in life are either horsing around at the beach, shopping or playing with her...."cat" she has to be making money somewhere....

7.5/10

Here's a link to her site, another I can't cut and paste from...

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
[h=1]gnes [/h] SUNshine Girl Agnes, 20, wants to be like us, a successful journalist and business woman. Well, not the woman part. Anyway, this 5-foot-7 Virgo enjoys fine dining, boating and a day at the shooting range. She’s single and “ready to mingle” and one of her favourite people is David Suzuki. (Todd Gillis p

Pretty tall for an Asian and a nice but to boot but something isn't pushing me over the edge with this one..........7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
As you're all aware I'm not into asians but that first one is nice, the other too? I can't help but think of that line from Full Metal Jacket: we ruv you long time......

and yeah, an asian with a nice bum....go figure?

7.5/10

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
[h=1]Amber [/h] SUNshine Girl Amber, 23, longs to be a model with a business degree. This 5-foot-8 Gemini once met Tommy Chong and says she loves to watch football with her best pal, Muttley the dog. Amber can also be motivated to play a little baseball from time to time. (Todd Gillis photo)

Tweet

[h=2]Amber gallery[/h] IMAGE: 10 OF 13

https://www.torontosun.com/sunshine-girl/2011/10/19/amber# https://www.torontosun.com/sunshine-girl/2011/10/19/amber#
Nice wholesome looking gal...........8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom