Daily rating for Sunshine Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
tboy said:
only 8.5?? sheesh I think she's got to be one of the best we've had to date.......9.5/10

I heard that too that the horseback riding is a clue that the photog banged her......I wonder if the comment "she owns three of her own" means he got her three times?
Horseback riding does usually mean, "likes having sex". But I think in this case it actually does mean she owns horses. If she's a Playboy model, that means she's probably earning top-dollar from her modelling career and the lesser advertised stripping career. Owning one horse is expensive, but owning 3 of them is way out of our league.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
Maurice Boscorelli said:
V6zam.png
c3s17.png
1OK5T.png

[h=1]Billy [/h] When SUNshine Girl Billy dreams of cars (and she does) the one that comes to mind is a white Maseratti or an Audi R8. When she’s not zipping along the autobahn the 24-year-old likes painting and kick-boxing. (Dave Abel photo)

24 my ass ! In some of the less flattering pics which I did not post she looks like she has been around the block more than a few times,lol........6/10
I don't know why, but this girl reminds me of Sofia Vergara from Modern Family. But Sofia is much, much better looking, obviously.

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
l5JRq.png
owCSo.png
WWc8f.png

[h=1]Shawna [/h] SUNshine Girl Shawna, 22, is sweet and all about speed as she takes to her SV650 motorcycle. And speaking of speed, she might appear familiar to race fans as she took part in the Miss Indy competition — as part of her blond brigade of friends — and was excited to meet race driver Will Power. (Jack Boland/ QMI Agency)

Girl next door type here today, nothing extraordinary I'm afraid.............7/10

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
she's the epitome of the GND but they could have done a lot better in hair and makeup.....7.5/10

To be honest, she's probably one of those lucky ladies who looks just as good without makeup and done up as she does done to the nines.

blackram

Reviewer
Joined Dec 17, 2010
Messages 14,418
LickingGravity said:
Actually I think she probably does quite nicely body-wise but she has one of those faces that looks good from some angles and just misses on others. I'll be a bit more generous with a 7.5.
I think that's probably right. When I look at this picture:

She is absolutely gorgeous. But from other pictures, not so much. There is a video of this girl today, so I'll go check that out and come up with a rating. ... Okay checked out the vid, not much better, I'll give her a 85%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom